Why

MATTHEO'S POV

I was in the muddle of conversation with Tristan. He was from Durmstrang. A new student. People liked him. Not that I cared really.

I was acually staring at Y/n the whole time. Many people bullied her. But to me she was special. She was most important person in my life. Except she doesn't know that yet.

But how can someone just stand there and laugh and look so beautiful? I don't know but she can.

That soft hair falling right on her shoulders. Her eyes so beautiful so mesmerizing. I was getting lost in them. And then her perfectly shaped crimson red lips that looked so kissable.

I would anything to kiss her. "Mattheo, are you even listening?" Tristan says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I ask. "Just said I think I'm gonna ask Y/n on a date" What? My heart drops. No, no, no. It can be. She's my girl. My girl.

He can't ask her. Anyone else but her. Leave her to me. I wanted her. I needed her. I longed for her. I love her. He can't have her. Cause if he does I would fall apart.

"Why?" I ask trying to talk him out of this. "Oh, cause she likes me" he says. No, she can't like him. No, this is not happening. She can't like him. I like her. I. I like her. Not him. I.

"Really? How do you know?" I ask please let it be a lie. "Oh, her friend told me. Also Y/n gets flustered every time I walk by." he says. No, this can't be.

"Oh" is all I was able to say. "Anyway, I'll catch up with you later. I'll go ask her now, see ya" he says running towards her as I watch.

He taps her on the shoulder and she turns around. Her cheaks get a bit rose pink. How did I never noticed this before. She likes him.

And I am so stupid for falling in love with the girl that I won't ever be able to have. She wants him and him only. Damm.

She was supposed to be my girl. Actually I was wrong. She wasn't. I was hers but she was never supposed to be mine. Mine heart is hers but her heart is not mine.

Only if I knew that from the start. They talk and he seems to be flirting. And she is blushing. Amazing.

I don't know how much more can I stand seeing this. Then he tells her something and she light up immediately nodding.

He kissed her. He fucking kissed her. I lost it. I lost my nerves. Right now, I was trying my best not to fall apart in the hallway.

Not to break. But I couldn't. One tear escaped my eye. I wipe it away before anyone could see. Why did it have to be her? Why?

"You know he is doing this to piss you off" I turn around to see Adrian. "What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"He doesn't like her one bit. He wants to play her and use her just because she has a crush on him. He will leave her broken. But he's mainly doing this to piss you off. He knows you like her so he wants to see your reaction" Adrian said and I saw red.

That fucking bitch. I couldn't care less about my feelings. But playing with Y/n's. Nah uh, this bitch is not getting away with this.

I see Tristan and Y/n pull apart. She is blushing. I hate this so much. I'm jealous. Way too much. He says something and then leaves.

Bitch. I walk over to Y/n. I have to warn her. "Y/n" I say. "Oh, hi Mattheo" she says. God, how I love the way she says my name. "Y/n, uhm, I think there's something you should know" I say.

"What is it?" she asks scared. "Adrain told me that Tristan just wants to use and play you, I'm sorry" I say looking at the floor.

"You're joking, right?" she asks confused. "No" I answer. "Tristan would never do that, he's so nice. You're just lying cause you want me to suffer" she tells me.

I want her to suffer? I want the exact opposite. I want her to be happy. "Oh, I'm sorry. I wanted to warn you for your good but if you really think that I'm lying over your 'nice' prince charming then sorry. But when he hurts you don't come crying to me" I yell as the tear drops from my eye against my will.

She stands there speechless. I run away leaving her. She loves him. She really does. And he takes advantage of this. I wanted to kill him.

Y/N'S POV

I stand there speechless. The words he said repeating. I liked Tristan but I loved Mattheo. Mattheo. He was my only one.

And seeing him like this breaks me. I only accepted Tristan cause I could never have Mattheo.

Maybe, I should go after him. Or maybe not. What if he was telling the truth? I don't really care.

I started losing feelings for Tristan and I think this is the way I can lose them. I go find Tristan to tell him that date is canceled.

I trust Mattheo. And if he said Tristan is playing me then fuck it I'm not even giving it a shot.

I turn to corridor and damm there's Tristan having a full make out session with Lena. I tap him on the shoulder and he freezes immediately after seeing me.

"I'm canceling our date. That's it. See ya never again. You can go back to what you were doing, bye" I say and walk away.

I need to find Mattheo. I roam the halls looking for him. I get to his dorm hearing sobs coming from inside.

Oh, no, he isn't crying, right? I open the door. There he is curled against the wall sobbing with his head on his knees.

He doesn't even see me walk in. Oh, no. "Mattheo" I say laying my hand on his shoulder. He flinches.

"Y/n, shit, what are you doing here?" he says trying to wipe away his tears. "Why were you crying?" I ask him totally ignoring his question.

"Why do you like him, Y/n?" he asks. Fuck. I stay silent. "What does he have and I don't?" he asks with those eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes.

"Nothing, I don't like him" I say. "Wha-what do you mean?" he asks. "I don't like him. I canceled the date. He also made out with Lena. He's a prick. So nothing. But I like you, you are the most nicest, sweetest and lovely person in this world" I say looking him deeply in his eyes.

He looks shocked. With wide eyes. Out of nowhere I just kiss him. "Mhm" he mumbles pulling me deeper in the kiss.

"Oh and for the record you are much much MUCH better kisser then that man whore" I say pulling away. "I'm glad, mi amor" he says smiling and pulling me back into the kiss.

THE END