Chapter 1 (work in progress)

"Can anyone tell me who defeated Napoleon at Waterloo?"

Ugh, First day of senior year, and, of course, first period is history.

(y/n) hated history class, always have. It's like someone taking a ten pound weight of useless knowledge, and repeatedly dropping it on your head. 

Over to his left (y/n) sees a hand shoot up. Odd. Usually nobody answers Mr. Returde and just waits for him to give the answer.

As (y/n) look to see who it is, he notices its one of the new kids, Devon, David, Daveed? Doesnt really matter though, cause he'll probably get it wrong. (Y/n) tunes out everything and go back to listening to some good old NF. 

A shout causes him to start and open your eyes.

(Y/n) looks around to see whose hurt, but all he can see is Mr. Returde jumping around like a monkey who just took some coke.

"That's correct!! Correct! How?! Nobody ever get anything right!" 

Devon-David-Daveed smiles at him and says: "I got a 100 in history last year at my old school."

Suck up, (y/n) thinks. 

"Now" said Mr. Returde "can you tell me exactly how did Arthur Wesley defeat him, and what the main courses of action were"

Ha, this'll stump him.

"I believe it was the arrival of the Prussian IV Corps that sealed Napoleons defeat, and it was mainly a mixed Calvert and infantry charge"

Whoa, this kid is smart. I think i might ask him for some help cause, if Im every gonna get into (college, Yale, Harvard, idk something expensive) ill probably need a good history grade.

Lost in thought (y/n) accidentally starts humming along to the tune playing in your ear.

"Mr (y/n)!"

Your head snaps up 

Shit. It's the principle.

"Do you have something you'd like to share to the class" asked Mrs. Titse.

(Y/N) stared at her for a second, notice it the tightness of her hair bun, and strain on her smile.

"Ya know, not especially Tit-ster".

Mrs. Titse just so happens to be your aunt, and the principle, so, you tend to be able to get away with these things.

"Hmph." Mrs. Titse says, "well, we will see what you mother has to say about that. Humming in school. Disgraceful." 

And with that the "hmphs" again and walks out.

Yep, that Aunt Titse for ya. 

"Yeah (y/n), what ur mom gonna think? Huh?" 

"Oooh, somebody's in trouble."

"I hope she doesn't tell daddy."

(Y/N) can hear all the teasing coming from his classmates, but shrugs it off. Aunt Titse came into all the classes frequently, and this type interaction was commonplace.

"Now," Started Mr. Returde, "what about after the napoleonic wars?" "Hmm?" "What happened to the relations between France and America?" 

Again nobody answered. Just then, his  phone slips out you pocket and slams into the floor with a loud "CRACKKK!"

Shit shit shit Shit shit! It better not be broken!!!

"Mr. (y/n)?" "You have an answer?"

After checking his  phone which, luckily didn't have any cracks, (y/n) puts it back into your pocket. 

"Mr. (y/n)!" 

You look up, "Yes, Mr Returde?"

"What happened to the relations between America and France after the Napoleonic wars?"

"Uhhhhhhh...."

(Y/n) glanced around nervously, looking for anything that might be of use, but you get no help

"I know," said David-Devon-Daveed, "They deteriorated extremely quick and were basically non-existent until WWI" 

Oh, great. He's a teacher-pleaser as well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+++++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class, which basically constitute of Mr Returde asking questions, and David-Devon-Daveed, whose name appeared to be Matthew, as that what Mr. Returde called him, (y/N) went to his locker to grab his schedule.

On the way there, he saw Matthew walking down the hallway, staring directly at him. Hoping to avoid talking to him, not because he's shy, but because he might get violent, (y/n) immediately spun on his heel, and walked into the bathroom.

He walked into the handicap stall, and taking a quick peek, looked to see if he had followed. Seeing he hadn't, (y/n) unzipped his pants to take a piss. But as he looked down, he saw none other than matthews head poking out from under the stall door, looking directly at him.

"AHUAHAHAHAHAHAHA"