Chapter 24

Hyunjin's POV

I haven't heard from Minho ever since I lost my job. I also haven't gone out much. I mostly helped Felix with the household chores. Like cleaning and laundry and stuff while he did the shopping and cooking.

As I cleaned Jisung and Felix's room I came across a familiar pink object on the floor next to the bed. I picked up the object and examined it.

'It's the same vibrator Minho wore...'

I widened my eyes wondering why it was here.

"Enjoying yourself Hyunnie?" Felix said from the doorway.

"Uh... I-er-... I'm sorry..." Said putting the vibrator on the nightstand.

"Oh no it's cool!" Felix chuckled sitting down on his bed. "You were probably having thoughts about that time Minho had this thing up his ass, weren't you?"

My eyebrows crashed together as I tilted my head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh.. Wait... It wasn't you? I thought.." Felix gulped looking away in embarrassment. "Forget I said anything."

"No Felix tell me!" I said stopping him from leaving.

"Well... Minho asked me how he could spice up his sex life... So I gave him the vibrator and told him to make his significant other jealous by saying that someone else put it up in him because.... Angry jealous sex is an extreme turn on!" Felix said giggling like a fan girl. "I hope you're not mad that I told you this..."

"No it's ok Felix.. I'm actually glad you did so." I said sighing before letting out a chuckle. "All that just for... Angry jealous sex..."

Then there was a knock on the door. Felix and I looked at each other with confused expressions.

"Did you invite someone over?" Felix asked.

"No." I answered.

We then walked to the door, Felix hiding behind me, as I had a broom for protection. I slowly opened the door, ready to attack. Felix screamed as the door fully opened causing me to scream as well and swing the broom around like a maniac.

((Maniac nasa ppajin geoscheoleom michyeo
Maniac))

"AAAAAHHHH!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"HYUNJIN!!! FELIX!!!! IT'S US!! STOP SWINGING THAT DAMN BROOM AROUND!!!"

I stopped swinging the broom and saw Chan and Jeongin with shocked expressions on their faces.

"Channie hyung! Jeonginnie! You're not murderous intruders!" Felix said over my shoulder.

"Of course we're not! We're us! May we come in please?" Jeongin asked over Chan's shoulder.

"Of course you may!" Felix said as we both stepped aside.

As they entered, Felix lead them to the living room where they sat down.

"You three enjoy yourself. I'll be off." I said about to leave when Chan stopped me.

"Actually, Hyunjin, we came to see you." Chan said.

"Me? Did the company sue me?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Actually Hyunjin... I need to ask you something... I found this picture in one of my dad's old documents. I wondered if you could identify who the person is in the picture." Jeongin said walking to me slowly, as he reached for something in his bag.