𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿

↳ ❝ [𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫] ¡! ❞

↳ ❝ [𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫] ¡! ❞

"Jeong Gu-won?" I mutter under my breath, watching as he made his way towards me in an all-black attire that kind of intimidated me a little

"Jeong Gu-won?" I mutter under my breath, watching as he made his way towards me in an all-black attire that kind of intimidated me a little. But I waste no time to take the chance of saving myself by launching myself at him.

I grab his shoulders with a relieved gasp, looking back to see the man a few feet from us as I look up to see his eyes with panic. His gaze remain calm, not even alarmed at the event or weirded out as to why I'm running around in the dark while screaming like a crazy woman.

"Help me." I breath out, panting on my breath as he tilt his head to the side. "Are you making a request right now?" I roll my eyes and nod multiple times.

"Yeah, it's a request."

"Fine. Bute before that, you need to make a deal with me." I furrow my brows, almost laughing at the absurdity of this situation where I'm trying to escape from a possible serial killer and him trying to conjure some sort of laughable deal in the middle of it.

"Are you serious right now? A deal? Can't you see that lunatic holding a knife?" I point at the man who had stopped upon the new arrival, watching the both of us quarrelling. "Well, nothing's free in this world."

I scoff, almost cursing but remain calm by taking a breath. "Fine. What kind of deal?"

"There's quite a lot to cover. Do you want me to go over it now? This isn't exactly a tea time, is it?" He ask with his head tilted, taunting me with the unnecessary sarcasm making me scoff in anger.

"Are you crazy? I'm not stupid enough to get myself involved in whatever it is you're suggesting without any information."

"Suit yourself, then." He turn to walk away making my eyes widen as I hold onto his arm again, preventing him from going further. "Fine! I'll do whatever you want."

"It'd be crazy for me to help you before signing the contract, but that guy really creeps me out." He said, taking his steps forward with his gaze glued on the man while I stay behind with fear of being chased again.

I feel relieved but scared at the same time. Just what kind of a deal have I agreed to?

Jeong Gu-won made his way closer to that man who had formed some kind of a fighting position with his knife gripped tightly in his hand. I carefully take a step behind, following Gu-won's lead and runs back to the car once the man starts to swing his knife.