𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

Taylor was currently doing an interview, promoting her upcoming album 'Lover'. The interview seemed to be going well and Taylor wasn't having any bad thoughts about it, the interviewer seemed nice to Taylor and hadn't said anything that bad....... until the interviewer mentioned you.

"So Taylor we have more questions for you, including some about your girlfriend. How is she?" The interviewer in a tone that a person would not be able to notice but Taylor did and she did not like it.

"She's great, she was kind of sick a couple of days but she is doing better." Taylor said keeping it short before the interviewer spoke up again.

"We haven't seen any pics of you with her lately, are you guys still together?" The Interviewer asked, her tone filled with sarcasm and annoyance every time you were mentioned.

"Uh yeah, like I said she was sick so we haven't been going out that often." Taylor said again, annoyance now clear in her voice as she practically death glared the interviewer.

"She is so different than you, her Instagram post are all with you in very fancy places with a lot of celebrities. She seems to love your friends more than you. Even at your tours, she was talking with Selena Gomez and Sabrina Carpenter and talking more instead of looking at you." The interviewer said, pissing off Taylor more and more before Taylor spoke up once again.

Taylor took a deep breath, trying to maintain her composure despite the interviewer's intrusive and irritating questions.

"Well, first of all, my personal life is just that – personal. I don't feel the need to broadcast every moment of it for the world to see. And secondly, relationships are more than just what you see on social media. We have our moments, and we have our privacy," Taylor responded, her tone firm.

"It's not fair to judge someone's relationship based on a few Instagram posts or who they talk to at a party. I value my privacy, and I don't appreciate these insinuations about my personal life," she added, the irritation in her voice now unmistakable.

The interviewer, undeterred, pressed on with a smirk, "But Taylor, your fans want to know about your love life. They're invested in it."

Taylor shot back, "My fans are invested in my music and my work. They support me for the art I create, not for the gossip about my personal life. I think it's important to respect that boundary."

The atmosphere in the room grew tense, and Taylor made it clear that she wasn't willing to entertain any more questions about her relationship.

The interviewer, undeterred by Taylor's assertiveness, continued to pry into her personal life with a persistent smirk, as if relishing the discomfort she was causing.

"But Taylor, your fans love to know about the real you. Don't you think they deserve to see the 'authentic' side of your life, especially when it comes to matters of the heart?" the interviewer pressed, attempting to cloak her invasive questioning in concern for Taylor's fans.

Taylor, now visibly irritated, shot back, "My authenticity lies in my music and my art. That's what my fans connect with. Personal relationships are a part of life, but they aren't for public consumption. I won't let anyone exploit my privacy for the sake of sensationalism."

The interviewer, undeterred by Taylor's boundary-setting, took a more insidious turn. "Some people speculate that your relationship is just for publicity, given the timing with your album release. What do you say to those rumors?"

Taylor's eyes narrowed, her patience wearing thin. "I've been in this industry long enough to know how rumors get started. My relationships are genuine, and I won't validate baseless speculation with a response. I'm here to talk about my music and my upcoming album, 'Lover,' not to feed into gossip."