CH-2 Ajay's life 💜

Second chapter released , hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote and do inline comments, it would be my pleasure to know about your opinions.

This chapter is released to thank the people who supported this story specially
Alpisha123
Aloovi
Dandelion229
rids7165

Happy reading💜😊

_______________
_____________
___________
_________
_______
_____
___

☜☆☞

khade pair time te nabed dinne aa
R

akheya ni hisaab kade baaki kise naal💜😎

One week before ira came to know about the event

Somewhere in rajasthan
In the evening, a man was reading some files in his office. he then dialled someone on his office phone and ordered to bring the documents of the event that would help people in rajasthan to get employment and many small scale designers to show their talent.

He disconnected the phone and within 15 minutes his PA entered te office with the files. He kept them on the table in front of his boss, 'Ajayveer Singh rajput'.

When Ajay's eyes landed on the files, he picked them up and read them thoroughly. While he was going through files, his PA 'Karan' was standing there in attentive position as if he is in some kind of military training and in front of him, is his trainer who will beat him if he will not focus on what his trainer was saying.

After scanning the documents, he spoke to his PA authoritatively " Karan, there are some issues that needed to be resolved so, solve them as soon as possible tell the staff that tomorrow they are going to work overtime as the announcement has to be made in a week."

he acknowledged like an obedient child, picked up the files and proceeded to ask his superior "ji hukum, aapko kuch aur chahiye"
(OK hukum, you want anything else)
(hukum - a word used for king in respect)

"bring me a strong coffee, I am in need of it " Ajay muttered while massaging his forehead
But it was enough to reach Karan's ears "ji hukum " Karan bowed and retired from there.

Getting up from his chair, Ajay slided his right hand in his pant pocket. Walking upto the window, he looked outside towards nightlife of jodhpur that was just looking amazing and mesmerizing as stars In the sky.