~ end notes

Aaand that's it, folks! Skhwhush I'm so happy I got to finish this so quickly. I keep dropping oneshots/short fics at the end of the year;;;; new year's is just such a good deadline and the holidays only encourage me to avoid my responsibilities and finally WRITE skzshkw

I want to take this fic as a chance to say thanks to everyone who have made this year special for me. Shoutout to NINE.i, who have found their way onto my most listened artists in just about four months! You've been a huge source of comfort and inspiration for me. Shoutout to my youtube music algorithm for showing me NINE.i and many other amazing artists. This year has been truly about discovering my music taste help. Shoutout to my unnamed childhood friend for being one heck of an amazing person! Shoutout to my other friends irl who have brought me through this exhausting, mentally challenging year!

Shoutout to cheriyun and -celestiiqx for being the best struggle clowns and writing buddies I could ever wish for!💛

Shoutout to myself, who carried on despite, despite, despite!💛

This fic means a lot to me in more ways than one. The main idea was taken from a fic that I had already planned for another fandom, but certain circumstances have made it so that I am unable to write that story in that particular way. It's been swimming around in my drafts for a long time until Neverland dropped and I decided to recycle the idea to finally put it on paper, with a different ship and different finer details. Nothing much is still left in here from the original concept, but I am happy that the idea it grew out of is not totally lost now.

Sometimes, things do work out if I let them. I have realized that now. Sometimes, I don't really need to know what I am doing. Just need to have a little faith in the universe.

Thank you for reading, everyone! Have a happy new year and stay warm <333

Constructive feedback is always greatly appreciated, so do tell me what you thought of this!

Until next time 💛🌻🌙

- Mona