🥀Episode -16🥀

Episode -16🥀

Paris trip -3

Suga-"Leave her or else it would not be really good for you all "

Y/n-"s-u-g-a "

Jiyoo-"papaaaaaaa"
*Y/n Just smiled in her broken stage atlast God sent her the angel to safe her and
Jiyoo immediately looked up after hearing the voice of her dad and ran towards Suga and immediately hugged him crying really hard*

Jiyoo-"pa-pa 🥺🥺😭😭 p-ap-a yo-u c-a-me P-a-pa 😭😭😭😭"
*Suga immediately hugged her back and calm her down*

Suga-"My baby yess i came baby i came don't cry baby you're my strong girl right don't cry Please calm down "

Jiyoo-"ye-ss y-ess I a-m yo-u're s-tr-o-ng gi-rl p-ap-a b-ut pa-pa g-o a-nd s-afe y/ne-eee-ee t-he-re a-re ba-d bo-y's s-af-e h-er pl-ea-s-e 😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺"
*Pointed towards y/n *

Suga-"yess baby i will safe her don't worry dad is here"
*suga hugged her once again and made her seat in the chair and calm her down And ran towards y/n to safe her*

Suga-"remove you're filthy hand's from her you jerks"
*came and punched really hard to the guy who was keeping his hand on her shoulder to allmost tare her dress but was not able to because suga came in the right time And then the boy fall down Hard And suga immediately bend down and pulled y/n in his arms And hugged her immediately who was shaking like a leaf she was beyond shocked and really Very very scared anyone can tell*

Boy 2-"ohhhhhh so baby girls boy came to safe her hmm 🤣🤣🤣🤣"
*The boy started laughing while others joined him And there laughing evily came towards y/n to take her away from suga but suga was more fast*

Suga-"don't even think about it"
*Suga punched another boy knocking him out just like the first one who was laying unconscious and now the second one become unconscious too*

Boy 4-"ohyeeeeeeeee come on give back us our babygirl 😠😠😠"

Suga-"you're *scoffed* yeah sure"
*Immediately punched the boy and seat down And kept punching nonstop*

Suga-"she.....is......mine......dare......to say.......it again.......got it........she is mine.......only mine........."
*Suga kept punching and kept saying one one words with one one words And saw the boy already lost the conscious And immediately got up and hugged y/n who was still crying*

Suga-"please calm down please don't cry I'm here right now don't be scared please"
*hugged y/n patting her back And calm her down who was crying nonstop after whatever was going on There and saw More 2 boy's was to attack him and y/n and he immediately behind down with y/n and turned around and kicked Both of them with his legs still holding y/n in his arms and seeing y/n was getting More sacred he immediately called Jiyoo to take y/n with here till the jerks get up back he has to keep y/n and Jiyoo safe that's way possible he could fight back without distract himself and then Jiyoo came running towards them*

Suga-"Baby Come take y/n with you and you both go inside the car okay dad will be right back"

Jiyoo-"okay papa y/neeee come with me"
*Jiyoo hold y/n hand which was shaking so much she was feeling really sad seeing her y/neee Like this because to her y/neee was always the cheerful girl and she never seen her so much broken And it was really hurting her and then she opened the car door for y/n And made her seat down and then seat down Next to her while y/n still was crying And crying while keeping hand's on her face And Jiyoo took away her hands from her face And wipe her tears with her small hands and pulled y/n in a hug with her small arm's*

Jiyoo-"y/neeeeeeeee Please don't cry please my y/neeeeeeee was a strong girl right please don't cry or else i will Also cry 🥺🥺🥺"

Y/n-"b-ab-yy-yy-yy-y 😭😭😭"
*Y/n don't know what to say or do And hugged Jiyoo back and cry at her word's 🥺🥺🥺*