53| "Pain. It doesn't feel great does it?

Naomi

I left Aces' room not too long ago, and I'm sitting with Amara in the kitchen.

Ace and Luciano left, saying they had work to get to.

I've decided to talk to Amara now.

I think it's best I did now. Otherwise, I'd start overthrowing shit all o er again.

"Remember how I didn't give you a straight answer if I like Ace?" I started.

She nodded.

"Well, I do. I like him. Alot." I said.

Her jaw dropped and started smiling.

"I knew it!" She says all happy. And it made me calm down a bit, seeing she was happy.

"It doesn't end there, though." I told her.

"I kissed him a couple of days ago."

"Ma! And you did tell me!?" She asks, smiling.

"Well -"

"This is great. Ahh. So are you two dating?" She asked.

"Yes, we are, Amara."

"And I shouldn't be confused if I see you guys kiss?"

"Yes."

She then comes up and hugs me. I squeeze her tight.

"What on earth did I do to deserve such a daughter like you?"

"Non lo so." She says, and I pull away from her in shock.
(I do not know)

"When did you learn that?" I asked.

"Luciano taught me when we went to go get ice cream." She says, and I nod.

"Ti amo." I told her.

"Yeah, mom, I don't know what you just said." She said, and I laughed.

"I just told you that I loved you."

"Them, ti amo." She says, and I smiled.

Ace

"You two have fun?" My brother asks as we leave the house.

"Fuck off. non sono affari tuoi."
(That's none of your buisness)

"quindi è stato bello?" He asks, smirking.
(So it was good?)

"Non ti sto dicendo un cazzo di quello che è successo." I said smiling rembering what just happened.
(I'm not telling you shit about what happened)

"Aww, look at you. All whipped for that woman. Even that child." He said, bumping his shoulder with mine.

I rolled my eyes at him and then smiled.

I'm not even gonna prettiest that statement because it's true.

I'm so whipped for those two. I love them both with my heart, and the love I have for them is just filled to the brim.

Hell, I think it's already bursting out.

I got into the car that's waiting for us.

I walk down the hallway and see Naomi's bedroom door cracked open.

I narrowed my eyebrows.

I hear and click that's sound to be coming from a gun, and that's all it took for me to hurry up to their door.

I opened the door further, and my body boiled at the sight in front of me.

There sleeps both my girls, but that's not the problem. The problem is that there is one of my men pointing the gun at them.

I got a flash back on the night of how I left them, but I was home, and I was gonna make sure nothing happens.

I leaned on the door frame, watching this eighteen year old boy I had just let join my mafia.

His head snaps to mine, and I can see terror in his eyes.

I may seem relaxed, but inside, I am raging.

"It's not what it looks like." Is the fiest thing he says. I run my tongue a long my front teeth.

I don't have time for this.

"Follow me." I said, motioning with my head. (in italian)

"Boss-" he attempts.

"Come with me. You know damn well you're not supposed to be doing that." I said my words low but serious.

He walks past me, his head down.

"Give me the gun." I said, and he does as told.

I push off the wall and glance back at them before closing the door behind me.

He follows behind me as we make our way to the basement.

This is the most rage I've felt since seeing them, and if this is how it's gonna be in the future, I was gonna go insane.

"Ah, what has he done?" Luciano asks as I walk past, hands in a fist.

I was ready to kill him.

"Held a gun to Naomi and Amara." I said anger, lacing my voice and the fact that I'm saying this is causing my anger to increase more than it already has.

"Oh, I'm coming with." He said, and I didn't bother right he did, I was just craving to kill someone.

"Get my weapons and bring them to room 9." I said to one of my men who I walk past.

I opened the door and let the boy walk in first.

He knew what he was getting himself into, and he couldn't say he didn't because he k ows damn well what I said in that meeting and still goes on doing what I said not to.

All I can say is he isn't gonna be having peaceful death.

The smell of death fills my nostrils.

I open the door to room 9 and let him enter first with Luciano following behind, giving him a death stare.

"Tie him up." I told one of my men, and they did so. I stood, leaning again the door frame and watching.

Anger was running through my veins. I was hungry for death.

The moment they finished, in walks Thomas, the man I told to being my weapons.

He places them on the table, and he leaves.

Once he has, I push off the frame and walk towards the boy.

I squated down to meet his gaze.

"Now, I want you to know what you've got yourself into. I will be causing you the most pain you'll ever feel, and I'll leave you here to continue feeling that pain. Then I'll come back, in let's say a couple minutes and kill you." I said in a lower voice and then stood up and walked to the table.

I picked up a lighter and turned back at him. I threw it up and caught it, my eyes glaring at the boy.

I began running the fire along his arm, leaving a red line.

He yells.

"Pain. It doesn't feel great, does it?" I said.