headcanons

my Nick & Mickey headcanons cause i want to post smth here

Mickey and Nick met on Larray's birthday party, Larri secretly wanted them to meet for a while now but Mickey was still living in Settle

(i had chapter abt this in my draft for a long time but didn't have motivation to finish lmao)

He moved to LA around 8 months before that party, he wanted to expand his passion and business more. He also wanted to be closer to his best friend.

Mickey is a shy guy, he is always nervous around new people which is the reason he doesn't make many new friends. But surprisingly he didn't feel nervous around Nick like he always did around unfamiliar people. Nick also got immediately comfortable around him.

They're literally introvert x extrovert duo, sun and moon.

People also say they're example of the opposites attract but that's actually not true, cause they may look like opposites of each other but they're really similar.

Mickey fell first, Nick fell harder.

Nick takes millions pictures of Mickey, anywhere they are. Mickey does the same but not as much as Nick.

Mickey's love language is psychical touch, Nick hates psychical touch but Mickey is an exception. <3

Nick's love language is quality time and acts of service!!! and also giving gifts!

Mickey loves Kendrick Lamar, he's been a big fan for few years, and after he and Nick started dating he also made Nick love Kendrick as he was always playing in his house when they were hanging out.

They also went to Kendrick's concert together as a gift from Nick to Mickey!!! Cause he knew how much Mickey loved Kendrick so he bought them tickets and they had wonderful time.
(maybe i'll write a chapter abt this one day)

When Mickey heard that Chris loves Lil Skies, he started listening to him to impress Chris.

Mickey gives a lot of self-made or redesigned clothes to Nick, and he loves to wear them cause then he feels like he's wearing Mickey's love.

Nick is also Mickey's model to promote his clothes on instagram.

Nick, Mickey and Larray are ultimate trio. Nick and Larray are really really close.
(maybe i'll write some chapters abt them too cause i have few ideas and their friendship is just so cute)

When triplets went to thanksgiving to Chris and Matt's friends, Nick brought Mickey too so he wouldn't feel out of place and so Mickey can socialize more.

Nick loves to draw fake tattoos on Mickey, especially on his neck when they're cuddling in bed.

Mickey is asexual and Nick always skips sexual scenes in movies as it makes him uncomfortable. But despite that Mickey has dirty mind and some jokes he tells to Nick leave him speechless

Mickey goes with Nick and Madi to make new nails.

Nick's been hinting the fandom that he has a boyfriend for some time and he's been even posting some pictures with Mickey but without his face, like when they're hugging etc.

He made it official when Mickey was a guest in one of their car videos. He said he's that secret boyfriend and they just went on this video.

Mickey gets along with Chris and Matt pretty well, they became very close and they trust Mickey with Nick.

Chris and Matt were always careful with Nick's boyfriends but Mickey didn't gave them any reason for that ever since they met him. They knew he was the right guy for Nick.

Okay that's it for now. Next will be just Mickey headcanons, like what he does for living, his passion, personality etc.

I may actually do more of these in a future cause I really enjoyed it. Lmk what ya think.

Love yall mwah