Collected Historical Records (Gen VIII): Dr Evangeline Watson

(Story and Journey chronicled in City of Fog)

"How could it be Sherlock Holmes without his trusty assistant Watson?"

"I must give it to Watson, to run about facing the world's greatest villain with the world's best detective, it must be both daunting and exciting" 

"What a man Watson was, following such men.....some say Watson was a woman?......well, the records don't lie either.....wonder why the books say she's a man then"

"Why, Watson is our every man, who would Sherlock and Moriarty interact with to let us learn about them?" 

~Interviews pertaining to Watson. 

Birthday: 20th July 1864 

Age: 25 

Sex: Female

Gender: Female

Status: Alive (As of modern date, unknown)

Place of Origin: Kritain

Place of Operations: Kritain 

Alias: The assistant, the doctor

            "I'll have you know, I am more than an assistant. I'm here to solve crimes" 

Appearance: With slightly long blonde hair which fell to her shoulders,  Watson is typically dressed in a thick trench coat, which occasionally ends up making her short stature seem like a walking pole if she does not remove her layers. That being said, her figure is still well proportioned to her size, still dainty but similarly not filled. She may not be big, but she is still a fair beauty through and through. That being said, because of her name, many mistake her for a fangirl of sherlock instead of being his assistant due to her fairly masculine nickname compared to her own appearance. 

           "For the love of- Don't look down on me just because, I will prove myself as a proper detective one day!" 

Personality: Fairly serious, Watson takes her job as a crime fighter through detective work to heart. That being said, since she is still fairly new, she is fairly curious and inquisitive, and would ask as to how deductions are made often. It is not that she is dumb, but she is learning. 

                         That being said, she can be fairly impish, or more specifically, she has quite the temper. Couple that with a slight naivety about how things work, she can get heated very quickly, popping off as she gets loose lipped with rage. Though it's rare she genuinely means any of the insults she spews during these. Sherlock ends up getting the brunt of this whenever he puts Watson in one of his pranks, or uses her to play some ridiculous plan again. 

                          "Alright, so if we do this, those scummy criminals will show themselves, falling right into the trap. Right sherlock?"

                          "Sherlock?........."

                          "Yup, you got this dear!"

                          "Oh for the love of- I SEE YOU HIDING THERE!" 

                          "What, nooooo" 

                          "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU REGRET USING ME FOR YOUR TRICKS AGAIN!"

Abilities: Medical Knowledge and prowess. Contrary to her looks, Watson has a doctorate in the medical sciences. And was a practicing doctor before becoming Sherlock's Assistant. By all means, she is probably one of the best doctors of Kritain 

                   Drive. She.....can be surprisingly determined to make sure something goes through, logical or not. Which means, if she wants to, and is determined to, it is possible for her to outpower a full grown brute three times her size if she need be. No one exactly knows how she can do it, but there is a reason why Sherlock often leaves her to fight so many enemies before 

                   Exceptional learning aptitude. Albeit unnoticeable when compared to Sherlock and that man, Watson possesses a surprisingly capable ability to learn and pick up new skills, which makes her the ideal student. 

                    "I'm no genius, nor am I some super villain....king or whatever. But I'm here to understand this underworld. I will stand on my own. Once as a doctor, and now, hopefully, as a detective"