.II

June 2nd | 11:37 am | Chicago, IL

"Yo what the fuck" I said, waking out of my sleep to feel something wet on me. I looked over, seeing Keysi wasn't laying beside me no more then looked down at the covers on top of me, bopping up and down.

I lifted the covers, seeing it grow in her mouth. "Goodmorning" Keysi said smiling before stuffing her mouth again. I smirked at her before closing my eyes and letting her do her thing for a few more minutes.

"Get up" I said cause it's no way im letting her make me nut off head. She came from under the covers, attacking my lips and positioned herself on top of me to ride, sliding down on every inch slowly.

I gripped both of her cheeks as she grinded on me slowly while we held eye contact and she bit her bottom lip, tryna hold her groans in while I gripped my hand around her neck.

I watched her face as she was about to let out a moan "Come here" I said pulling her down and she moaned in my ear as she felt me sucking on her neck.

I moved my hands to her waist to manage her pace, making her go faster while her ass clapped and she moaned louder. "Shut up" I said remembering we were in her father's house, her old bedroom.

She buried her face in my neck while keeping her pace making me smack her ass repeatedly. "Shit Keysi" I whispered feeling her grip her walls around it. "Stop that shit" I said stroking from under.

She ignored me and pushed her lips into mine as she slowed her pace down, feeling her cream on me which made me shoot inside of her.

"I love you" She said softly, locking eyes with me. "I love you more" I said kissing her one last time  before she sat up, making me admire her naked body since she only had on her waist beads with her belly and nipple piercings.

"You so sexy" I said staring up at her and she just smiled. "Let's go shower"

***

"You okay?" I said rubbing Keysi back as she laid on my chest under the water. "Just thinking" She said. "About what?" I said already knowing.

"That shit with Tremani." She said and I shook my head. "Ain't shit we can do about it." I shrugged. "I know but- i don't know" She said.

"Tell me." I said. "I don't know what to say like it's just unexpected." She said and I nodded, understandingly. "You don't no feel a way about it?" She looked up at me.

"Hell nah that nigga deserved that shit, whoever did it" I said covering up the fact that it was me.  "What did you and my dad talk about yesterday?" She said looking dead in my eyes.

"Talking bout getting Kela ass a car and shit" I lied. She moved off of me. "And shit?" She said getting out the shower. "What's wrong? Why you get out?" I said turning the water off and getting out behind her, grabbing my towel.

"You a real bad liar Sahil" She chuckled, wrapping herself in her towel and I just stayed quiet. "You not gon say nun?" She mugged. "Bae" I said pulling her waist towards me.

damn how she know that

"Sahil don't play with me right now" She said as I kissed her face repeatedly. "We not bout to skip past the fact you just lied to me" She said. "Im sorry I lied to you but I can't tell you what we were talking about." I said.

"Why?" She asked. "Trust me?" I said putting our foreheads together. "Move" She said pushing me off her and walking out the bathroom, slamming the door. "Fuck" I whispered-yelled.

I wanna tell her but it's no telling how she gon react when I do, She made me swear I was done with the streets when Kadir died, she didn't wanna lose me to the same shit and I understood that but I couldn't let this shit slide.

Not for her, not for Kela, nor Rhyon I wasn't gon be done til he was dead, I wasn't having it no other way.

Once again, i can't believe this nothing ass nigga.

I slipped on my gray skims dress and put on my Pandora bracelets and rings. "Keysi" Sahil said coming out the bathroom but I ignored him and took off my bonnet to comb through my body-wave wig.

"You not gon talk to me?" He said wrapping his arms around me from behind but I still ignored him. "Ight bet, im not buying no plan b then. Keep the baby and yo lil attitude, you know i don't give a fuck" He said walking away from me and I rolled my eyes.

"How you the one that lied but tryna be petty?" I turned around mugging him. "You not even tryna hear me" He said holding his hands up. "I heard all the BS you just said and im not settling for nothing but the truth." I said.

"Well i can't tell you" He said. "Well then we done talking" I said grabbing my stuff and walking out. I walked down the hall to Kela's room and knocked on her door.

"Come in" She said and I opened the door. "Hi sister" I said smiling. "Hey" She said dryly, looking at her phone.

"Imma do my hair in here, me and Sahil arguing" I said setting up on her dresser. "You let a nigga make you move out of your room?" She said looking me up and down. "Girl" I sighed.

"Why you not at the store? You not opening today?" I asked while doing my hair. "I have employees" She said. "Oh" I said a little shocked because we've never had employees outside of our friends and family at the store.

"Are you okay? You wanna talk about something?" I said. "No offense Nova but anything that I need to handle, I can do on my own now. I've been doing it for the last 8 years" She said.

She'll never let me forget that I "left" her here when she was 11. Our relationship hasn't been the same since.

2:25 pm

"Girl no" Rhyon said as I was begging her to go out tonight. "Whyyy" I said. "You wanna go out with that big ass hickey on your neck?" She said making me touch my neck.

"And who's gonna watch Marya? My nanny is off for the weekend" She said. "Sahil gon do it" I said. "He told you that?" She said. "Sahil" I yelled upstairs.

"Stop yelling in my damn house Nova" My dad said from upstairs and I rolled my eyes. "Im ready to go back to new york, to my own shit" I said shaking my head as Sahil came to where we was at.

"You gon watch Marya, me and Rhyon going out." I said as he mugged me then mugged Rhyon. He dragged me by my arm to the living room.

"Why you playing with me right now?" He said. "Who playing with you?" I folded my arms. "You not going out nowhere. This that shit I be talking about, we leave new york and now you wanna show your ass?" He said.

"Uh no, we leave new york and you say fuck our trust?" I said and he stayed quiet. "You got me fucked up if you think you going out tonight" He said. "Watch me" I said walking away.