Saturday

I've had enough of Manny's Skibidi Toilet obsession. It's gotten so bothersome to almost everyone, Mom not included. Rodricks bandmates refuse to go to our house for practice because they can't stand the Skibidi Toilet, and Dad can't take his afternoon naps in peace. One day he put his speaker out on the window sill and blasted HIS music. When mom didn't like that Dad was making the music louder than Manny's videos, he said:

 When mom didn't like that Dad was making the music louder than Manny's videos, he said:

But Mom didn't wanna hear it. She unplugged his speaker and put it under their bed where he won't find it.

Today I tried to go to Rowleys house to hear something other than Skibidi Toilet, but he still thinks I like Skibidi Toilet, so I'm not welcome in his house at the moment. 

Rodrick has probably had enough of it more than any of us. He can't practice his drums because all that goes on in the house is non stop Skibidi Toilet and Cocomelon on full blast. So Rodricks been playing his drums as loud as he can to try and drown Manny out, but it hasn't been working well.

 So Rodricks been playing his drums as loud as he can to try and drown Manny out, but it hasn't been working well

Mom eventually told Rodrick to stop playing the drums so loud and took his drumsticks away.

I don't really like Rodrick much, but if anything, MANNY should have his iPad taken away, not the other way around. This is getting ridiculous, but whenever someone mentions it to Mom, she just says it's normal for kids Manny's age to be engaged and interested in things. I don't know how long it'll take before she realizes how out of hand this is.