03

————

                                   real life

Elodie was in her mums car driving to time
square with frank ocean playing on the radio.

"are you alright hun, you look a bit shakey?"
Eloise's mum asked.

"yeah just nervous to meet everyone i've only met aryan and walker before" Elodie answered.

"i'm sure they'll all love you hun" julia smiled softly as they pulled up to the starbucks Elodie
was meeting everyone at.

"i'll see you soon mum love you" Elodie smiled
getting out of the car, kissing her mums cheek.

"call me when you want picking up hun, I'll be at your aunties, love you too" julia waved her off as Elodie stepped into starbucks.

Elodie heard her mums car drive off as the door opened to starbucks. After a couple seconds of looking around she saw a head of blonde curls in the corner of the cafe.

Before she could reach the table Dior spotted her by the doorway. "Elodie!!" she exclaimed running over with open arms.

"Hi!!" Elodie smiled as she hugged the girl.

The two girls walked over to the table of boys, elodie said hi to everyone and gave them all a quick hug before she went to order her drink. A s'mores frappucino.

Elodie then went to sit down with everyone.

"so we where just talking about what we could do for the day, got any ideas?" Aryan asked.

"we could go mini golfing, I've been to this place a couple of times with my brothers it's really fun" Elodie replied.

"i haven't been mini golfing in ages man" Charlie said.

"i'm down for mini golfing" Walker shrugged.

"same" Dior and Aryan smiled.

"should we head there now? , it's only down the road" Elodie asked.

"sure" everyone else nodded.

The five teenagers walked out of starbucks with their drinks in hand.

"everyone get in" dior said as she held her phone up, everyone posed looking into the camera.

Elodie didn't realise Walker had his arm slung around her shoulder until she looked back at the picture, a light red tint appearing on her cheeks.

When the group got into the mini golf place they had to decide teams, in the end they decided on boys vs girls.

Turns out Charlie and Aryan were actually quite good at mini golf and carried the boys team leading them to winning.

Dior and Elodie just took everything as a joke and lost by a lot of points but it was still fun for them.

After mini golf the five decided to go for a walk in Central Park and go get some food from a street food stand.

Elodie turned around suddenly, facing Dior.

"Dior, do you want to stay over at my house tonight?" She asked taking a bite of her hot dog.

"Of course! let me ask my mom real quick"
Dior smiled back.

"Making plans we aren't invited to infront of us now?" Aryan asked sarcastically.

"Just mad your not invited hmm" Elodie smiled at him.

"You wish" Charlie laughed.

"Mhm okay" Elodie nodded, smiling.

"My mom said I can" Dior smiled at the girl.

"Yay!!" Elodie jumped.

"Well my dad just texted he's just down the street so I gotta go" Charlie said frowning a bit.

"Same with mine" Aryan stated.

"Mine too" walker frowned.

"We'll see each other in two weeks don't be so sad" Elodie said whilst hugging them all.

"I had such a good time today, bye guys" Charlie smiled whilst waving.

"Bye you two" Aryan smiled.

"See you" Walker said holding eye contact with Elodie. She smiled back holding the eye contact too.

"I'll text my mum to come pick us up now" Elodie said.

                                   Mum💞

Elodie🫶🏻
Can you come pick me
and dior up now xx

Mum💞
Course hun, be
there in five xx

Elodie🫶🏻
See you in a minute xx

"She said she'd be here in five" Elodie said looking up from her phone.

"Okay, do you mind if I wear some of your pyjamas, I didn't bring any" Dior asked hesitantly.

"Of course" Elodie beamed.

Suddenly a car horn beeped from the entrance of Central Park.

"That must be my mum, come on" Elodie said grabbing Diors hand.

AUTHORS NOTEミ★
this is so bad but it will get
better!!