CHAPTER 3

They were enjoying their lunch until the cafeteria door was opened with a loud thud

Everyone looked at the door and suddenly fear rises in them

There was a man standing there with blood dripping for his mouth and his ribs were ripped out.

YN POV

I was shocked as hell seeing what was Infront of us.My brother and I run along with his friends to a safer place.

Some of the student were screaming in pain when few of those creatures jumped on them and bite them.

We quickly ran into a classroom and locked the door.

All of us took our time to calm our racing heart and catching breathe.

JUNGKOOK: G-guys w-what was that?
*scared*

JIN: I have no idea
*shocked and scared*

YN: The good thing is that we are safe

RM: Your right but we have to move before they catch us. We can't stay here forever

All of us agreed and started making a plan.

Suddenly....

PRINCIPAL: ATTENTION, ANYONE THERE WHO IS ALIVE PLEASE EVACUATE THROUGH THE BACK GATE URGHHH IT'S FREE WITHOUT THOSE CREATURES urgghhhhhh!!
*spoke through the speaker*

YOONGI: Guys let's find shelter when we get out of here but first let's find weapons.

YN: OK maybe we can take the baseball bats in the field.

YN POV END

All of them opened the door and walked carefully not to attract any of those creatures .

Just when they were about to go to the back field, they saw two creatures walking around.

YN: Now what ?
*whispered *

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I looked around to find a cricket bat. I quickly grabbed it and went towards the creatures.

I swang it towards the zombies knocking them to the ground.

I looked at my friends and saw the were amazed.

JIN: Good job Kook.

JIMIN: OK everyone let's be quick to get the bats and go to a safer place.

JUNGKOOK: Yea right, let's go.

JUNGKOOK POV ENDS

They were able to reach the field and take the metal basebats and escaped from there.

YN: Guys we can go to my brother's house since it's near.

YOONGI: Yea guys it's just 20mins walk.
I can't believe I left my car.

YN: Your thinking of a your car and we are thinking of surviving
*sarcastically said*

YOONGI: YAH shut up let just go.

Everyone agreed with Yoongi and followed him.

The streets looked pale no people only cars crashed and blood. Everyone talked not to make the situation awkward.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was talking to Jimin when I saw a human figure hiding inside a car.

TAEHYUNG: Guys I think there is a surviver there in that brocken car.

JIN: Let's check it out

TAEHYUNG'S EPOV ENDS

They all walked towards the car's direct carefully not making any sounds.

As the were about to opened, the door was pushed opened from the person inside. Everyone flinched but when they saw a normal human they calmed down. Yn recognised the girl and remembered she's from her class throwing her death glares.

UNKNOWN: Glad I'm not alone in this apocalypse.

JUNGKOOK: Oh hi Yeri

JHOPE: How do u know her?
*curious*

JUNGKOOK: She's in my class.

YERI'S POV

Yeri's mind "Finally I've found them, I'll make sure Yn that you will be out of there picture just wait and watch" smirked internally.

YERI: Anyways can I come with you all I don’t have anyone to stay with .
*fakely poat*

JIN: Yes you can.
*smiled*

"Perfect this will be fun, Just wait and watch Yn, I will make you suffer and I'll make them mine"
*smirk*

TO BE CONTINUED.....

💓Hope You liked it💓