BREAKOUT

(Careful with those words you say lil bro 🙏🗣️🗣️🙏 the COCK is watching 🤞🤞🐔🐔 and he ain’t take NO prisoners 🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️🤫🤫keep them cheeks closed)

Standing outside of your apartment, you and the balcony siblings are struggling to find a plan. Well, it's more you and Andrew than Ashley..... Fortunately, you guys managed to come up with an idea! Let's get to it then!

(Y/N POV)

Andrew: "So, Ashley, you will need to go and make a distraction, while me and Y/N stay by the door and... kill the guard when he comes through. Understand?"

"I'll need a weapon though, I can go get a knife from my kitchen, is that fine?"

Andrew: "As long as it's sharp."

Ashley: "Hey Y/N~ Make sure Andy over there doesn't wuss out."

After that, an argument takes place while you search for a sharp, pointy knife.

"I got one."

Andrew: "Follow me, stay here Ashley."

As we camp the door like were playing COD, Ashley lets out a very high pitched and loud scream. It works, as footsteps can be heard from the stairwell.

     The footsteps get louder, an louder until.....

"What the hell is goi-"

*THUD*
The guards head is sliced off, courtesy of Andrew, before he can even finish his sentence, poor guy. I didn't even need to do anything. We get down and begin begin patting him down.

"Hey Andrew, do you want the pistol?"

Andrew: "Nah, you can have it. I'll take the keys though."

I toss him the keys and he tosses me the gun. He's apparently has never heard of gun safety.

"Hey! Watch out, if I accidently shot myself I would've been pissed."

Andrew: "Hah, sorry."

Just sorry? Smh.

Ashley: "Good job Y/N, I see you convinced perfect Andy over here~"

"I didn't really do anything though, Andrew did it all."

Ashley was too stunned to speak.
Ashley: "Well Andy, I thought you were too good for murder?"

Andrew "So Y/N, seeing as we're the only responsible people out here, how do we get out?"

"I have a car in the parking lot, not sure how we would get to it though."

Ashley: "Hey! I'm right here. And I'm VERY responsible Andy!"

Andrew: "Nice, I know a shortcut, used to take it before the quarantine"

Me and Andrew sneak our way down the staircase to his "shortcut" (through the bushes), and following us is Ashley. While quiet, albeit angry,  she's finally quiet.

"Behold, my beloved (favorite car)!"

Ashley: "Looks like shit."

"You're welcome to stay here if you'd like. Andrew, you can sit up front if you want."

Andrew nods in agreement.

I cant even lie, I have no idea what we're doing. And I sure as hell don't know where to go. Maybe my passengers have a place in mind?!
"Where are we going"

Ashley: "Hey Andy, why don't we go pay our parents a visit?"

Andrew looks mortified....

Andrew: "We can't just go there! What if they report us? I don't think they'd want to talk to us anyway Ashley."

Ashley: "Who said anything about talking?"

End of chapter

/\ ̄ \
|      )
\  __ ノ\
 \  _ノ\
  \ ノ \
   \ ノ \
    \ノ\/ ̄\
   / ̄\ \_/