ooo. preface

"Down came the rain, lightning and thunder."

"We tried in vain, to hold on to each other."

SUMMARY

ooo. REIGN KLARK is a mystery unknown to everyone, including herself. Her years previous washed away after she moved to the Capitol, and with those years the people and the memories were swept away too.

ooo. PARLA KLARK was not the first to stumble upon the forsaken child. She was, however, the first to see her potential. Her potential for politics and governing. Her potential for academics and discovery. Her potential to win her the Plinth Prize that her own son passed up on.

ooo. Years later, CORIOLANUS SNOW became a threat to Parla's plan. His relentless motivation and studious discipline often put others to shame. He was getting that prize no matter the cost, including losing everything and everyone who helped him get there.

ooo. And so, Reign fell into the young boys life and refused to back out, even if it meant switching one hell for another.

"Right here right now, I feel it on my skin."

"The bitter sting of what we could've been."

IN WHICH, a girl so delicate falls in love with a rainstorm so lethal

OR

IN WHICH, reign klark gives her everything to coriolianus snow and he gives her nothing back

"Just when our love was like a burning flame..."

AND THE DISTRICT SIX TRIBUTE GOES TO...

REIGN KLARK
capitol | 17

"i love coryo, not president snow."

"Down came the rain."

STARTED: 10/12/23
FINISHED: ??/??/??
STATUS: ONGOING (updates every other day)