ABOUT AND FAQs

Hello esteemed writers!

Asiah09 welcomes you to the first season of her TEENSDARE challenge. The challenge aims at bringing teenagers round the world to celebrate their writing talents and dare to step up their writing ability.

Why should I join this challenge?

The challenge enables you to improve writing speed and quality. It is an opportunity to showcase your talents by bringing out the best of yourself.

How do I win?

To win, writers must write at least eight chapters within the given period and give in their best to ensure their books are selected.

When does the challenge start and end?

The TEENSDARE challenge begins on the 1st of January 2024 and will end on the 29st of February 2024. In case you miss it, you can still hang around and follow Asiah09 as there would be more challenges this year.

Is there any age limit for this challenge?

Yes, the challenge is exclusively for writers 13-20 years of age.

Is there any reward for winning this challenge?

The challenge is only meant to encourage teenage writers and not for any material gain. Although, the first five winners of the challenge and his/her book would be celebrated and recommended by the end of the contest.

How do I enter this challenge?

After reading the guidelines for the challenge and accepting the rules, add your story details and make sure you tag #teensdare as well as the story genre e.g. #romance, #mystery etc. then, you can start writing

What if I had already started writing a book before I knew about the challenge, can I still join in?

Of course, but you must have published the first chapter of that book within the beginning date and the end date of this challenge. I.e. between 1st January to 29th February 2024.

Can I write my book in another language apart from English?

Well, you can only add a few phrases and words that are not English to enable readability to English readers and attract a wider range of readers.