-Disaperance-

————Disaperance———

Main Character: Hope Andrea Mikaelson-Mills

Face Claim: Danielle Rose Russell

Fandom: Once Upon A Time/The Originals

Love Interest: Undetermined

Status: Unpunished

Some bashing, maybe?|Crossover|

(Summary)

♥︎︎︎•:*:•♥︎
——————

Hope Andrea Mikaelson: Known before she was even born. Still in the womb and people already feared her.

The Tribrid.

Someone who could cause destruction.

A mere babe they were sacred off, wanting a child dead since the moment she was born. And well before she was born as well.

It started with the witches trying to kill her by making her mother have a miscarriage. Luckily, it didn't work.

Then her own grandmother wanted to kill her, using the Harvest girls and Geneivie to kill her since she was dead herself.

But, of course, it didn't stop there, no. Esther came back to life, bringing along her two sons, Kol and Finn, putting them into witch bodies.

Then, Dahila came into the picture, wanting to take her due to a deal she made with her sister—Esther—a thousand years ago, to have every firstborn child of the Mikaelson's.

Luckily, they killed her, as well as Esther. But the drama never stopped.

The De'Martels came as well as Lucien, and that wasn't pretty.

Chaos happened. Marcel ended up betraying them, and they had to leave.

Well, Hayley had to leave with Hope.

Klaus was imprisoned, and the rest of the Mikaelson's were put into a magical coma until Hayley found a cure for the bite Marcel gave them and a cure for Rebekah's hex.