Outcast

Y/n was always an outcast, you weren't the same blue and light blue tones as any na'vi known and discovered, you were always different. You were always made fun of because of your navy dark blue skin tone and your unusual white pattern printed in your skin, and snake like tongue. No home or clan you came across wanted an outcast like you in their clan, they picked out your  strangest features when judging you, your tail was long but gave the illusion you just had two twirled together, and your ears were long, pierced at the lobe and stretched, (like neytiris) your also had unsettling white eyes yet still more gray compared to your eye whites, many na'vi were shocked by your unsettling appearance until you came across the sully family. 

The sully's took you in as a their kid because they children lo'ak, neteyam, tuk and kiri took interest in you. Spider was always shook by your appearance and would constantly ask you where your from, only problem is, you wondered that too..

"Sooo y/n, did you finally find  out where you belong?" Spider asked, in a hurt tone you replied "spider why can't you just leave me alone!" "I'm being serious, your kinda annoying and all you do is go cry to neteyam about your 'problems' all day, you literally just cling to him." Spider stated, you hissed at him and try to calm your self down while you walk away, spider laughs at your refusal to talk to him and built up the courage to yell "aww running back to your little boyyyfriend!!" 

You ignore him and try to go find tuk, you were meant To babysit her while Jake and neytiri decided to go out and fly but kiri and lo'ak offered to take care of her instead. "Tuk!! "Kiri!!!" You yelled while you wonder the forest, "Lo'ak!" You were wondering for about 10 minutes until you came across a few strong and threatening voices. You decided you were gonna check it out so you hid behind a tree and peeked around the corner.

"Shit" you whispered to yourself, you pressed the button on your ear piece trying to get in touch with someone, " neteyam! neytiri!" Your whispered was quiet but sharp, "jake! pick up the damn thing!" "My eywa  what's wrong y/n? You calling us lie your dying" neytiri said with a frustrated tone then looking over at neteyam and Jake both looking at her with worried faces. "I'm at the old shack get here now! It sounds like Quaritch is back with his team, they've got tuk, kiri and lo'ak by the hair" y/n replied with a steady voice. "We're on our way don't. Move."Jake stated.

You started to grow anxious very fast when you realised the tallest and ugliest avatar wearing camo clothes carrying assault rifles pulled out a metal knife on kiri s neck, "shit" you whispered followed along with a loud high pitch woop sound to attract attention to keep the avatar away from lo'ak. You could tell it worked well when you heard arguing about if the sound you made was an animal or a na'vi. Y/n sat in silence for a little while longer until you heard tuk in pain... they were dead.

You weren't raised as a killer, you weren't raised at all, but the one thing that sets you off is hearing he people who accepted you in pain. You grabbed you delicate bow you made in the bushes as a kid and aimed your first sharpest arrow and the guy holding the knife at lo'ak s neck. "Bang" you said to yourself as you released the arrow straight into the avatars head, immediately you ducked just into before a cord of bullets were shot out directly where you were standing when you shot the arrow. 

You quickly gathered the stuff back to gether only to hear another man fall followed by neytiris war cry. Tuk, kiri, and lo'ak all bit the arms of the avatars holding them and we bolted from the scene rushing home as fast as we could only to hear that "spider went to look for us and hasn't returned since you left."

Shit..

"Y/n, did spider say he was going anywhere?" "No sir" you reply "ma,Jake do you think.." neytiri was cut off by Jake saying, "neytiri we need to talk"....

"Y/N!!!!!!!" Tuk screamed as her big eyes lit up at the sight of you "hey tuk! Are you ok?" "Yeah.. I'm ok thank you! Lo'ak told me to say thank you for helping us" tuk said as her innocent smile showed off her small dimples.

"Did he now?" You say as you turn your head around and softly smile and laugh at lo'ak s now red cheeks "tuk! Shush" lo'ak yells in embarrassment. "Y/n!" Kiri yelled with a stone cold expression, "your gonna wanna hear this" she said worried about the reaction that may sprout. I hid on the corner on her parents home, lifting up a small bit of the material to heard them better.

" ma,Jake how could you ask me this! You are a warrior! The Olo'eyktan! You cannot ask me this" neytiris firm voice stated " but what about the kids, we aren't safe here anymore, we must leave" Jake said. "Fine. But we must bring y/n and that's final" "Tiyawn you know we can't, I mean, look at her! Is she even a creature of eywa?" "Jake! How Could you say that, eywa told me we need her!" 

"Fine" Jake says as You feel a wave of stupidity rush over yourself, "wow, I thought Jake liked me" y/n silently muttered. Hearing the sound of their footsteps leaving signalled to me it was time to go. As You scurried back to your ikran, fefe, you made sure not to look up so you don't drew attention to your puffy wet eyes, which didn't end well. 

*thump* "Shit" you say to yourself, biting your tongue Immediately after worried tuk may of heard. "I am so sorry *you look up* omg neteyam!" " I haven't seen you for like a week where have you been!" You say enthusiastically, " I was doing some training for the next big mission but won't need that anymore" he says slowly frowning. "Oh I'm sorry tey are they not letting you go or something?"

"Haven't you heard?" He said. "What do you mean?" You replied. " we are all leaving the clan me, you, tuk, kiri, lo'ak, mum and dad."

"Sky people returned" he frowns again but stops when he looks into your eyes " sh*t have you been crying? What happened" he said while resting his hands on your blushes cheeks, you take a second to reply and Fidel around with your hands to try and make up an excuse until teyam notices, "y/n you are a good friend of my siblings who did this to you" he says, his tone gaining frustration on each word. "n..no one, it's just because Of spider, neytiri thinks the sky people took him that's all" you lied. 

Your not sure why but you felt the need to, leaving you nervous when you looks back at you. "Is he pleased with his answer? I hope so" you think to yourself, until neteyam gives you a pleased nod and walks away.

*Time skip 2hrs*

"SULLY MEETING! And y/n too" "shit whats Jake going to say"* your mind*your thinking of everything you can until you remember, your leaving the forest.

"Alright sullys your mother and I have come  to a agreement, we can't stay in the forest, the sky people have returned." WHAT but da-" Lo'ak gets shushed by his mother mid sentence.

"This wasn't an easy decision, but we must leave" 

"Tomorrow morning after the ceremony we leave"

I will be making the next parts as fast as I can