Bruises

*You and the sully family flew hours too the metkayina peoples village*

You, lo'ak and neteyam all raced to see who could land first "I'll beat you y/n!"

"Yeah yeah in your dreams lo'ak!"  "I already beat both of you'se so shush" neteyam yelled, followed by the groaning of  you and lo'ak mimicking neteyam.

We all changed paced when we saw the others land and stopped and waited for them to catch up so Jake and neytiri can talk to the Tsahik and Olo'ektyan. Kiri ran back with you and the boys and tuk went with her mum since she was still asleep.

You felt something wrap around your leg and immediately freaked out and look, only to be met with neteyams tail wrapped on your thigh, then lo'ak grabbed your wrist, and finally kiri put her head on your shoulder, calming you, like they predicted something would happen. "It did feel nice though" you thought to yourself, until you got the strange feeling you were being stared at, weird.

Lo'ak tugged your arm and pointed with his eyes at the chief and his kids, signalling to do what he did. I see you Ronal.        I see you Tonawari.      I see you Aonung. Then there was the last girl, I see you Tsireya. You felt lo'ak froze and caught him staring at the cheifs daughters. You giggle and then he bumps you "hey I'm not the only one those boys over there are looking at you" you got nervous when he said that. "Lo'ak it's probably not a good thing" you reply knowing very well that the only reason they are looking at you is probably because of your species.

*Lo'ak s POV*

We are greeting the metkayina warriors, chief, tsuhik and they children when I see the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen in my entire life, I tried not to stare at the chiefs daughter but I am proven to have done terribly when y/n laughs at my actions I bump her to tell her off as a joke and point to the guys ahead of us staring and pointing to her.

 "Look I'm not the only one" I say, but instead of finding it funny her smile faded away and replied with "it's probably not a good thing lo'ak" 

I felt so bad for her at that moment, it made me sick. Neteyam and kiri noticed them laughing and pointing at her aswell, and I guess that when the tension started to rise, kiri gave them a stink eye while neteyam just clenched his fists and stared daggers at them. 

They leaned in as if they were going to grab her tail so we all shifted facing them, except for y/n. That's was until that gorgeous girl smacked their hands away and said "leave them alone Aonung, and roxto "  oh eywa.

*Time skip*

We were all still holding on to y/n as we began walking to our new home, I noticed the boys friends go their seperate ways home and that boy Aonung  stared at y/n looking her up and down before turning away and leaving, except, not the same look as the first time.

*Y/n s POV*

We began to walking to our new home, nobody was excited, we miss the forest. You look down at your aching right leg and left wrist to huge red marks on them, then you thought to yourself, "wow I knew they were protective but not this overprotective."  Jake called us all down for a meeting, ( like always) and told us all to stay out of trouble and learn the way of water, no matter how frustrating it is or, they are.

After jakes "heroic" speech about the sullys he finally let us go and explore and, well, relax. You still can't get your head over how overprotective the sullys are, "arr shit" *thump* Your leg was aching so much you tripped over and oh how wonderful, the chiefs boys were there... laughing.