In a zuma?

A green caped Bard is seen playing music for some children, even some adults were listening. Suddenly, he spoke, no, sang, his voice was melodic, and it was as if the wind carried his voice across the island, as, over time he soon had a crowd with more than just a few children, it was over 40 people ranging from all ages. Everyone's eyes and ears were focused on him, either from his poems, his voice, or even because they think he was weird. 

At one point a his "Vision" started to glow, and an Inazuman Child started to float, then another, and another. Then in a matter moments all the young children were in the air, some young adults were in the air. Laughter was in the air, giggling, and joy, however, night was coming, and the crowd was thinning. However because of the smaller crowd, he was able to see 2 figures he knew.    

After giving goodbyes, and some flowers to the children and elderly he was walking towards the figures, until an old couple approached him.

"My, your voice is very soothing young lady, could you perhaps tell us who you are and where you're from? You are obviously not from Inazuma." The elder women   thy bard, while the husband stared at the her.

"Ehe~ I'm Venti, the cutest bard in Mondsteadt!" Venti loudly declared, as his face turned into a slight grin. "And I'm the most famous man in it~" He pronounced, accentuating the 'man' in his sentence. 

"Oh! Mondsteadt, me and my husband were going there before thi-" "MAN?! You're, You're a guy??" The husband yelled, in a way unknown to his wife, his age, or even himself.

<BONK

"I, uhmmm, apologize for my husband, he's, uhhhh  getting there, hehe." The wife sorely apologized. Quite embarrassed. When this whole fiasco  is over, we'll be sure to see you when we're there.

"Hmmm, see you there!" Venti promised, slightly smirking from her husbands reaction. "Farewell!" With that, the couple left, leaving the bard by themself.

"Heh"  "Didn't expect you two here, why are you in Inazuma anyways." His green hat and cape were glowing in contrast of the somber tone of the evening. 

"Oh, Paimon and the Traveler are looking for the electro Archon! Why are you here you tone deaf bard?" The Floating person said in a very annoying voice, slightly fidgeting in the air, while her companion said nothing.

"Ehe, why I came here to experience the new sweets of Inazuma of course! Especially the wine!" The bard held a cheeky smile that was plastered on his face. However the smile faltered, the winds felt......different to him. Almost as if there was static in the air, like when when you go down a slide in a park, or when you rub your shocks on a carpet.

 "Um anyways, we were just talking to someone! What was her name again?" 

"Yoimiya."

"Oh yeah! Thank you traveler. Yeah, Yoimiya saved a man from the Inzauman government. She a freedom fighter, like how you were like those stories. The chibi said with an innocent face, unknowing of the the implication of that war. 

"Uhhmmm... Where are you two going now?" The bard asks, trying to break his own tension. His slight head tilt provokes them to answer.

"Well, Paimon and Traveler are going to the Grand Narukami Shrine! Wanna come?" The Floating dumpling asked, oblivious to the split second tension.