A Year Later

ONE YEAR LATER

I was kept locked in Cassanova's hide out for a year and all I could do was hope and pray for a miracle , so I could be free and be with my family and friends.

 Because I heard cassanova talking about my dad looking for me and feeling terrible for what he did , and not to mention he blames himself for me running away.

 Cassanova made everyone believe I ran away which it wasn't true , I just wanted to go home but he was never going let me go.

During my time I followed his rules because of three reasons I didn't want to make him angry , don't want him to hurt me or worst he would kill me. So I made sure to not to make any trouble but I just don't like the way he touches me.

 Because he was trying to make me fall in love with him , I pretended to like it and when he's gone I immediately disgusted it because I really don't like him.

 I started to cry because I miss my family and friends and I wanted to be with them again , but I didn't want Cassanova to hurt them so the only way for them to be safe is if I do what he wants and hope things don't get worse.

But then things got worse when he came back and told me something that made me froze in shock.

We're what? I asked in shock.

Married Sydni we're getting married , because you've been such a good girl for following the rules and not disappointed me so we'll be getting married tomorrow night. Understand? Cassanova said as he caressed my cheek.

Y-yes I-I understand. I stuttered

Good , now I'll be back in 10 minutes see you soon my angel heart. Cassanova as he leaves the room.

When he left I grabbed my plushies of optimus and bumblebee and I hugged them tight while I sat down on the floor and started to crying again. Beginning to think that my life is over and I'm never going to be free.

Or so I thought.

5 MINUTES LATER

As I continue to cry I heard the door open and I looked to see a woman and a cheetah cub with a hot pink rose behind her ear.

Hi sweetie are you okay? I'm Kate Mctiernan and this is Chima. Kate said as I looked at the cutest cheetah cub I had ever seen.

Hi its nice to meet you. Chima said as I looked her with a surprised face.

Whoa she can talk? I asked Kate as she nodded her head

I know its pretty cool but anyway we're here to get you out of here. Chima said as I shake my no.

No you need to leave before cassanova comes back and hurts you. I said

No we won't leave you here so you can be forced to marry him. Chima said as she walked up to me.

Chima's right we're not leaving you here we are going to get you out of here now. Kate said as she grabbed my hand and helped me up.

I was still holding on to my plushies of optimus and bumblebee as we left the room , but before we could head for the exit Cassanova saw us and started yelling at Kate.

WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH MY BRIDE!!! Cassanova yelled as he charged at us and we started to run for the exit.

When Kate opened the door I finally saw sun light and the trees as we continued to run , and Cassanova was still running after us. My legs were still num from the drugs but we manage to lose him for a few minutes , which gave Kate enough time to put me and Chima on a raft that she left by the river. Me and Chima were trying to get Kate on to the raft but she told us to go without her.

Kate come on lets get out of here! I said

Yeah Cassanova's coming! Chima said as she was trying to get Kate to come with us.

No Sydni you need to hide somewhere where he can't find you and Chima I promised you that I would give you to someone very special who can take care of you , and who you can protect with your life. So take care Chima and protect each other. Okay? Kate said looking at the both of us.

We looked at each other and we said , We promise. as Chima cuddled into my arms with my transformer plushies and Kate pushing the raft , sending us away.

When we were sent off we saw Kate getting captured by Cassanova and shouted.

I WILL FIND YOU SYDNI AND YOU WILL BE MINE! DO YOU HEAR ME!? MINE!!!!

As we continue floating on the raft Chima and I wondered where will we go? , where will we end up?

You wanna know where? Well keep reading and find out.

TO BE CONTINUED