The Start

"You have 4? I only have L.F. "
Loki Friggachild
"They're soul marks" Loki explained. "The black one on your collarbone shows your main relation, or soulmate. The navy one on my wrist is for Thor, my first care-er, though he is more of a big brother rather than a caregiver. And the light gray for Rogers and Bucky, who have a common interest, Rogers being a babysitter for me, and Bucky, another little." Loki explained.

"So... you're my soulmate?..."

"Hm?" Loki questioned. "The initials, although, they should be L.L. Right? Or is that not your last name? What is your last name?" Tony asked. "My last name is Friggachild, typically the last name is the fathers first and your position, but I never accepted a father, Frigga will always be my mother, so I'm Frigga's child." Loki explained. "Oh, okay. So you are my soulmate then?" Tony accepted. "Yeah, I am. Is that okay?" Loki questioned. "Actually... it's perfect." Tony smiled.

~~~Timeskip~~~

"As your soulmate do I get to treat you to things?" Stark 'asked' while mainly hinting that he's going to spoil Loki no matter what. "...I guess, but I don't really need anything special... if you really feel the need, then just keep it simple. Though I should probably talk to you about something... it's kind of important... and I'm sorry in advance..." Loki adds shyly. "There is nothing for you to be sorry about, now what is it?" Tony reassures. "Umm, I don't know if you know but umm... you know how I'm a little? Well, umm, Iwaswonderingifwheni'minbabyspaxeyouwereokayformetobreastfeedinsteadofbottleallthetime?" As Loki came to a finish they looked up at Tony, who was watching them very clearly. "Breastfeed? Like how moms do with their young? Can I do that?" Tony was more curious than concerned. "Umm, yeah, since I'm 'magic' and all, if you wish you could start lactating... and I... wouldn't mind... helping out... Thor lactates. I have bottles of that when in baby space..." Loki explained shyly, hope glistening in their eyes. "Could we do a trial run before a definitive answer? Like no permanent changes, then after we decide?" Tony asked.

After a few moments of thinking Loki nodded their head, deciding that, yeah, that could be possible. "That should be possible. Are you sure you want to try? You can always say no, I don't want to pressure you into doing something you don't want to."

Tony didn't respond at first but instead pulled Loki closer in his lap. "Loki, darling, I love you, if there is something I can do for you, I want to do it, no matter what." Tony had a hand on Loki's face to keep them looking at him. "Now, I can take a few days off and we can do this. You can be as little or big as you wish. I want to take care of you, can I do that?"

Loki was left speechless, Tony had genuine intentions towards them and they didn't know how to reciprocate it, so the dams broke. Tears gently cascaded down their face, unable to form a coherent thought, they tuck their head into Stark's neck.

"Shh, I got you. Shh." Tony consoled in a hushed tone, not exactly sure of what is happening but figured that Loki needed the reassurance and decided that he was going to be the one to care for his precious prince from now on.

~~time skip to them just cuddling on the bed~~

Loki was resting on top of Tony when they woke up. "Hi." Tony whispered softly. "Hi." Loki whispered back. Tony immediately recognized that Loki was feeling small, but he wanted to double check incase he had it wrong. "Loki, are you feeling small?" Tony asked gently. Blushing, Loki crammed his face into Tony's chest and nodded.

Loki was little, and Tony could not be happier. "Baby, how old are you feeling?" Tony asked while cradling them. Feeling nonverbal Loki held up 2 fingers but kept putting the 2nd one up and down, trying to signify 1 1/2, or 18months old. "Aww! I get my little baby for a bit?!" Tony awed in excitement, he's never been a daddy before and he can't help but feel like this is right.