Capitulo ένας

Tyche Louizre Delectes

890-Day 700

Since when did this even started? I knew my life was better now compared to the past, since I got out in that strange facility....but, that red gate still tickles my curiosity. every time that certain thought cross my mind. What's behind that gate? Why every time I ask nurse Elle-or even the others, they always get serious and always be dismissive about the question so I wouldn't try to ask again. I thought there was something wrong with me, but they are more strange than I am.

Even if I ask my parents about it, I knew they wouldn't even answer me because they're-they're just happy that I am here now, back again. But I know I am not normal...am I? I will never be one. Since I was young, I felt so different, even Anima noticed it, but she seems unbothered by my behaviour, maybe she doesn't want to upset me. But I felt like she doesn't trust me nor she was afraid of me because we can't open about my condition, I feel like she does not want to talk about it because she was also....afraid of me. She was afraid that I would get violent if someone opens about it.

I am that cruel really? But I can never change that anymore, I can't even control it sometimes, but luckily my friends are always there to comfort me from my violent behaviour, even if sometimes that I lose control...they still calm me down. I can't even count how many times I have unintentionally hurted them...it was her who hurts them because she was trying to protect me, I was always the weak one and not her. Whenever I feel threatened or tensed by my emotions, she will quickly come out and protect me. I don't know if I should be glad or not because she was too violent for that it would affect me too.

I am aware that she was always violent. I am always aware of her doings but I cannot stop her when she's in control, but we never kill someone yet. But I will admit that we somehow killed an innocent dog, it was not our intention, but that dog was being aggressive for no reason so she has no other way but to kill that innocent dog immediately for our safety. Luckily, no one saw, and even the owner had no idea who killed her dog. We never talked about it and try to forget that scene. But the blood....when I saw the blood, it excites me strangely. I know that it was not normal to feel like that of me, but strangely it makes me feel alive.

I tried to stop the feeling of comfort of seeing a blood gushing out of someone's body....but I really like it. I really-really like....it. And whenever I see someone who's wounded or hurt, I always try to stop myself from reacting because they are gonna be scared to me. I don't want my friends to be awkward to me because they are important to me. Everyone that are close to me are very important to my life. Even if they don't show that they are sometimes uncomfortable by my strange behaviour, they never make me feel like I am different.

"Uy Tyche, narinig mo na ba na may election for school president? I feel like you should run for that position because we know you're very good at communicating with people." Am I? I don't feel like I am.

"Well, I don't think I would win kasi may mas magaling naman sa'kin d'yan na iba." I said because I know I wouldn't win anyways.

"What if we bet? Magpatakbo ka bilang president at kapag nanalo ka? Libre mo kami ng isang buwan at pass sa Teragala kapag nanalo kami. At kapag hindi ka naman nanalo sa election, edi huwag." Samantha suggested, Artermis's girlfriend.

"Yeah! That was a good idea ghurl, talino mo naman," Hestia shouted in excitement as Astermis just glared at her and cling again at her girlfriend's neck.