Written.. Dec.30.2023.

The new logo of Wattpad became a character, I saw it in my dream. She was like the sanguine who is always trusted by anybody and anyone else. Except her inner personality, no one can know, except her.

She was the lively girl personality but she wasn't alone when she was born into this empty lonely box. The other apps was also born, not just her... But others as well.

The next one was 'Instagram' it was also a girl but younger than her. She was chilling in the corner not being bored even the empty space makes you lonely.

Next is 'SHAREit' he was a pretty boy, for a boy who talks. He was pretty software and has the softside.

Next is 'Phonto' he has the secretary vibe but a buttler esthetics. He was like a type writer for more information.

Next is 'Facebook' this gentleman is a family man, he was protective to his wife and one daughter.

Next is.. other apps, the last born was.. 'PlayStore', he was the grandpa among of them. And yet he still manage to stand.

°•°•

They all became 'One community' and together they draw the world called... 'OneCom' they illustrated it through digital drawing.

"We have everything now..."

Internal storage, SD cards, computer memory and a sleeping bed of capsule.

The app called 'YouTube' was actually uncle Roger?.

That's funny, hehehe. Uncle Roger is a YouTuber, hehehe.

Sincerely: BeautifulPersianTea