‎ 𐦍- 𝐎𝐍𝐄‎

S E V Y N N  L A I D  in the twin size bed looking at her son who was still sound asleep in his worn out dinosaur pajamas

S E V Y N N L A I D in the twin size bed looking at her son who was still sound asleep in his worn out dinosaur pajamas.

Looking at the old clock it reads 6:18am and round this time she would try to get herself together and if possibly fix Koden something to eat.

Slowly removing Koden from her chest she gets up from the full size mattress walking around the one bedroom apartment that was full of nothing really.

She walked to her and Koden shared dresser to pick out both of they clothes. After that she grabbed her toothbrush, face rag and towel heading into the bathroom to get herself ready for this long day.

After her 45 minute shower Koden was woke standing by the bathroom door waiting for his mother to walk out so he can use the bathroom.

"darlin' bathroom". Koden mumbled holding the front of his pants trying not to pee on himself. Sev quickly exit the bathroom to let Koden in.

Sevynn put on her clothes and tossed the dirty ones in the pile in the corner of the room. Laundry day is coming up soon which means she has to spend more money she doesn't really have.

After Koden got out the bathroom Sev did Koden morning routine getting him ready for the day that's ahead also.

The time is now 7:12am and Sev is putting on Koden shoes. "sweetheart , makes feet hurt". Koden whine looking down at his feet trying to move his little toes around in the too little shoes.

Sevynn let out a sigh, "Mommy gets more, okay?".  Sev tried her best to speak English, being born and raised in United Kingdom, Scotland all they spoke was Scottish Gaelic.

Scotland is a very beautiful place to visit so there was a lot of tourists and at the age of 17 she meet a guy name Demario who was 23 years old.

Dated for 2 years with major complications, mainly with him wanting to control young innocent Sev because he was much older than her.

At 20 years old she end up pregnant with Koden , her precious little boy.

Demario didn't change his ways at all. Little Koden received the same treatment his mother did. Which is why she had to get away from him as quick as possible.

"okay. mommy have milk please?".

Koden ran down the hallway to the kitchen. "Running Stop. Others below cuimhnich".
( remember )

"sorry". Koden whispered now using his tippy toes the rest of the way to the kitchen.

Sevynn grabbed the frequent used paw patrol cup off the counter washing it out before she opened the barely full refrigerator and poured Koden the rest of the milk that would expire soon.