♧♤PART 45♧♤

Kabir: I want to know...(he was holding the tears which were about to fall... His nose and cheeks already turned red Not by force ) will you still stay with a monster like me?

Siya was about to speak but got cut off when the door opened. He moved his head other side and wiped his tears.

Siya's pov

Thank god!! But...what is this happening to me? Am I in love with...him...? I think...yes..it's...obvious...Mr.akdu...
what have you done to me?? You made me care for you, I never thought I will ever say this to you....but I don't..want to go...away from you... (Siya thought as she turned her hand into fist, just then Kavya and arjun enters.)

Arjun: Bro are you crying ??

Kabir: it's just dirt-

Kavya: siya what happened??

Siya: Umm..he is just-t touched to see us worried for him.

Arjun: Oh is that so?...Aish bro I didn't knew you were this soft.

Jungkook: Stop it...

Arjun: Anyways you will be discharged after three days.

Kabir : WHAT??
(He tried to sit straight but groaned)

Siya: Lay back.
( Siya pushed him back leaning him on the headboard.)

Kabir: Three days? Hell no I am not staying here for that long. Arjun please I want to be discharged by evening today

Siya: Shut up. You need to take enough rest.

Kabir: i can't stay here.. please do something...I want to be home by evening or by tomorrow... please siya.
(Arjun stood near him)

Arjun: Bro don't worry about anything. You will be shifted to deluxe room after sometime. Take enough rest I will look after everything until then. I will be leaving now. Call me if you need anything without hesitation and Take care you both okay?( They both simply nodded at him With that Arjun left the ward and just after sometime a doctor entered.)

Doctor: Your damage is bit severe so It will be better if you take rest Mr.singhaniya.

Kabir: I can rest at home right?

Siya: He is so stubborn.

Kavya: But he will listens to you right? He will obey if you tell him to.

(Siya nodded looking down blushing a little at her words which did noticed by kavya)

Siya: hmm

After checking Kabir the doctor left while nurse changes the glucose bottles etc, kavya too left after talking siya for sometime.

Siya's pov

What he did was wrong but now he is honestly regretting. He is obsessed with me which lead him to take this step but if I want to be happy..I have to forgive him... I will be healed maybe... I will give him chance with all my heart, he is not that bad.

At afternoon

The nurse and doctor came inside as they said that will be shifted to his actual ward now which is the luxury room.

Kabir: Doctor do I really have to stay three days? Can I get discharged earlier?

Siya : Don't listen to him doctor.

Kabir: S-siya please  (he whispered pleading The doctor, nurses and arjun laughed at this.)

Doctor: Okay so we will be shifting you to your room after two hours. We need to check if everything is going right with you.