Saved but lost in love ❤️‍🩹🦋

Hiii readers💙..... let's start the story ❤️‍🩹...no one is commenting ..if this part didn't get 3 comments I will stop updating parts.. Please🥺...
_______________________________________

Continued from last part...

Dev: Maaaa...

Vivi: Dadaji...

Anu: khusi...

They all were tied up and screaming for help...

Karuna ji : beta mujhe bachao..Ye Timnasa hume mar denge....

Vivi: Timnasa!?

Sm: Yess Timnasa Baalveerr!!

They all looked behind and found Timnasa standing there with a evil smirk.....they all got shocked..Timnasa had baalveer's magic stick....

Timnasa: Shocked right! and Ananya I have a surprise for you dear look.. Bhaymar!

Bhaymar came with devkiji who was tied with rope..

Devkiji: meri bachi...
She cried..

Anu: Maa..
She was shocked ..

Vivi: maa...didi is it my mom..

Anu: Yes Vivi...

Dev: Timnasa!! What do you want ? Why are you putting our loved ones at danger?!

Timnasa: I told you I want shwet Tara...I have the powers of Pari tara by your magic stick and veer tara ' s power also...if I have shwet tara ' s power then I will conquer the world...and no one can stop me.Aachai ki ant ye chahiye mujhe Baalveerr!!!!...
She screamed...

Both baalveer was going to attack Timnasa but their power weren't working...They both got shocked...

Vivi: bhaiya our powers aren't working...

Dev: Yes mine too...Timnasa what do you did...

Timnasa: You are powerless baalveers..I took your power by the veer tara and pari Taras..Bhaymar!!!

Bhaymar attacked both baalveer and the fell on ground and they were injured...Ananya' s eyes got teared up...

Ananya ran towards them...

Anu: Dev, Vivi....

Karunaji: Debu ,vivaan..

All faires got shocked..

Baalpari: Baalveerr! Ananya abb tum hi kuch kar sakte ho...

Anu: no I can't do anything

Timnasa: Bhaymar do it...

Bhaymar was going to hit dev with a axe...

Anu: Nooo..I will give you shwet tara...

Dev: noo you can't...

Vivi: didi no please...

Anu looked dev with teary eyes...

Anu: I miss you Vivi and devu..

Devki ji: matt Karo beti..tum mar jayenge...shwet tara ki Shakti tumara andar hoon agar tum wo shwet tara Dena chahte to tum mar jayenge...
She cried...