Chapter 9

After changing herself with an expensive dress, y/n steps inside the living room where jungkook and an unknown guy is sitting on the couch.

When she goes closer to them, the unknown guy stands up and forwards his hand for a handshake.

"Hi Miss.y/n. Nice to meet you"

With hesitate she offers her hand for the handshake with a question look as to ask who-are-you

"I'm Kim Taehyung. A friend of jungkook"

He said glancing at jungkook who is also staring at them. But jungkook doesn't say any word. So taehyung displays a beautiful boxy smile to her.

At least there is a guy who know how to smile

Y/n thought giving him a warm smile as always.

"Just call me y/n, oppa"

After introducing themselves all of them seats on different couchs.

"Hyung, you can explain"

Jungkook said to taehyung resting his back on the comfy couch.

"Ok, so y/n you have signed the contract, right?"

She nodded to his question.

"Actually we thought to prove that your marriage was happened last week. Therefore there won't be a wedding ceremony. Instead there will be a photoshoot of both of you while the marriage happening officially"

"Can I ask you a question?"

Y/n asked with a serious look designed on her beautiful face.

"Yeah, ofcourse"

"Why is it a huge problem to you? Is jungkooksshi the son of president?"

"No, but I am a well known businessman in korea. Are you even living in this world?"

Jungkook asked being a bit angry of her question because he himself knows how much famous he is.

"Then what about me? If he is a so called famous guy, what will happen to my freedom?"

"I will arrange things to not discover your full face in those photos. Because we will send those to all public platforms. So it won't be a problem to you"

"That's a relief!"

She said throwing herself on the couch again.

"And tomorrow will be your wedding day. Get ready"

Taehyung said getting up from his seat, ready to leave

"Are you going, hyung?"

"Yes, I have somethings to do. See you both tomorrow"

After giving another warm boxy smile, taehyung leaves the silent couple in the living room

Y/n stares at jungkook thinking

'how am I going to live with this walking stone?'

She is happy with the encounter of taehyung cause she felt a botherly vibe from him. From childhood she wished to have an elder brother who can protect her from everything but that wish never came true. Now the regret which always crashing in her heart loosen a bit.

Wedding day

"Madam, done"

The makeup artist just said after fixing the hair and makeup of y/n.

"Thank you"

She simply uttered sending a beautiful smile to her.

"It's my pleasure madam. By the way you are so gorgeous."