5. Enjoyment 💃🏻

As the evening grew darker, the moon rose. The party and enjoyment continued.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 50th anniversary of Nirmal & Amar Gupta. It is not only the most precious day you dadi - dadu but for us also. We wish you a happy 50th anniversary. But, before cutting the cake, let's have some dance."

AFTER SOME DANCE PERFORMANCES BY THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS

It was time for the couple's dance, Advait was dancing with Nikita as his mother forced him to, while Rishi asked Naina to dance with him for fun, to which she agreed hesitantly.

As the partners changed, Naina was now dancing with Advait.

"Hi", Advait whispered in Naina's ear.

"Hello", Naina replied nervously. 

Advait's cold hands were on Naina's waist while his breath was fanning her neck, making her shiver. His gaze fixed on her but hers was on the ground. 

He spins her around and catches her attention. And they were so lost in each other eyes that they didn't realise that the music ended. As soon as Advait left Naina's waist she ran away and the latter followed her.

"Thank god, no one saw that and were busy enjoying themselves" Naina whispered to herself, not knowing Advait was behind her.

"Why??" Advait asked popping out of nowhere and giving her a heart attack.

He walked close to her making her nervous and look like a cute baba bear.

"Why were you thanking god for not being seen with me, that Naina I remember was not afraid to be judged. What happened to her?" 

To which she replied hesitantly, "That was 10 years back, people change with time and also you are engaged."

Saying this she escaped from him and went toward her family, she was laughing with them. While Advait adored her and her smile, which according to him was the world's most precious smile.

Advait then went to the bar with Rishi, Mihir, and Sarthak; there they were discussing about business. When Meenakshi came and said to Advait "Bhaiya dekho na, na hi ye mer ko dance karne de rahe hai aur nahi isne merko meri favourite dress pehne ne di." she said while pointing towards Sarthak and with a lot of tears in her eyes.

(Brother see, he is neither letting me dance nor let me wear my favourite dress.)

"Awww mera bacha, bhaiya abhi iski pitai kar dete hain, but bacha ter ko isliye dance karne see aur teri favourite dress nahi pahen ne de rahe kunki doctor ne mana kiya hai. Ok," Advait said to crying Meenakshi in his embrace due to her mood swings.  

(Awww my baby, brother will beat him okay, but child he didn't let you wear the dress nor did he let you dance because of doctor restrictions.)

Meenakshi nodded, meaning she understood his point. Yes, MEENAKSHI WAS PREGNANT. She was 7 months pregnant and in her third trimester, which made her mood swings worse every day.

Then she went towards Naina and Nidhi who were already talking and joined them, both the women were laughing & talking like they had known each other for a long period, which made all four men shocked by how quickly they bonded.