Silverpaw {[ Open ]}

SILVERPAW

Clan__WindClan

Appearance__Silver she-cat with green eyes and a feathery tail

Family__Yellowpetal [ golden she-cat, expecting, mother ]
                   Gorsefoot [ spiky brown tom, father ]
                   Heatherpaw [ brown she-cat, sister ]
                   Amberpaw [ golden tom, brother, deceased ]
                   Leafcloud [ spiky golden tom, brother ]

Personality__A quite happy-go-lucky she-cat, Silverpaw shows her
                            happy persona to hide the raw pain blooming inside.
                            She always smiles and hopes, that if she is happy outside
                            she will one day be happy inside. She tries to hide her 
                            memories of what she did.

¶‖\—————————BACKSTORY—————————/‖⁋

At a young age, their family was happy. Heatherpaw was the joyful she-cat she was, attached at the hip with Amberpaw. Until Amberpaw died.

It was a harsh winter when they were apprenticed. On your first day out as an apprentice, you usually tour the territory.

Heatherpaw and Amberpaw always stuck together, and Leafpaw, whose training had been pulled back a few moons for his original sickliness, never was next to her. Silverpaw was always alone. But, that could change! So she set up a plan.

She covered the edge of the gorge with snow and placed rocks around the edge secretly the night before. When night patrols came near she faded into the snow easily. And the day after, Amberpaw, died. 

Heatherpaw and Amberpaw were basically attached at the hip, and his death hit her hard. She wasn't the cat Silverpaw loved anymore! she felt so, so lost, it wasn't supposed to go this way! But she swallowed it all down and painted another stroke on her happy-go-lucky mask.

She envies Heatherpaw, who doesn't have to carry this burden...