11‐20

Read Novels Online Free
Home  I’ll Be The Warrior’s Mother  Chapter 11
I’LL BE THE WARRIOR’S MOTHER

Chapter 11
Prev Chapter

Next Chapter
Am I thirsty because I’m nervous?

“Already?” I looked out the window.

The sun hasn’t set yet.

This meant that there was still time before Duke Mayhard came to the chamber.

While Yelena felt embarrassed due to her nervousness, she suddenly realized.

“Ah, it was obvious.”

This wasn’t a normal union.

It was different from having a normal night as a couple.

This was the first step to save the world.

“That’s right, I have to give birth to a warrior.” Yelena thought as she put down her empty glass.

Yelena must give birth to Duke Mayhard’s son, who will, later on, become a warrior and save the world.

As she thought about her mission, her rapidly beating heart calmed down.

Yelena’s mind became clear as she thought about her duty.

“A son. I must give birth to a son.”

That was the sole purpose of this marriage.

The future of the world rested on her shoulders, and this weight of responsibility was heavy on her shoulders.

Yelena did not reach out for the glass once more.

Nighttime arrived quickly.

As she was sitting on the bed after getting ready to sleep, she got startled at the sound of the door opening.

The culprit paused as he was about to enter the room.

“Did I startle you?”

“No, please come in,” Yelena said as she gestured him in with her hand.

The door behind Duke Mayhard closed as he stepped inside the room.

“He’s big,” Yelena thought as she stared at his nearing figure.

Since he was always sitting in his office during the day, she didn’t give it much thought but as she stared at his standing figure, she realized he was really big.

She remembered her first impression of him at the wedding and suddenly became worried.

“Would I be fine?”

No. Everything must be fine.

Even if things went wrong, she had no other choice.

While all these thoughts were running through Yelena’s mind, Duke Mayhard had gotten closer to the bed.

As the distance between them shortened, she could see the duke’s face and figure clearly.

Yelena studied the Duke’s clothing as she could feel herself tense up.

His clothes seemed lighter than when she saw him during the day.

In his office, he wore a tie that seemed really suffocating to look at but now his choice of clothing was a thing shirt and pants.

Maybe it was because he was wearing a thing shirt, but she could see the buttons being stretched out on his chest.

Ads by Pubfuture
“That’s nice.” Yelena unintentionally thought.