Chapter 30 - Samantha & Elijah

"Baby wakeup"

"Baby wakeup"

"Umm 2 more mins please.."

"Come on sweetheart, it's time for dinner."

I opened me eyes to be met with my favourite pair of ocean eyes.

Aiden was beside me gently stroking my hair with a smile on his face.

"How are you feeling now, darling? Are you still in pain?"

"No" I mumbled with a smile.

"That nap for some time really helped. I feel all better now."

"That's good to hear. Come on now everyone's waiting for us." Aiden said as he gave his hand for me to hold.

I love this boy.

I took his hand as I got up and we made our way down the stairs.

"Sam you all right?" Macy asked. I could see the tension in her face.

"I am good Macy. Don't worry."

I was bombarded with some more are you okays to which I laughed and announced that I am indeed okaaay.

Gosh how did I get this lucky. I am surrounded by a group of people who genuinely care for me.

I went to Eli who was sitting in the corner of the sofa with his eyes on me. He gave me a soft smile as I got near him.

He opened his arms signalling me to come closer. He needed assurance that I am okay. I could feel it in his posture.

Jesus. I fell into his arms and he hugged me tightly. I could feel his erratic heartbeat as I lay my head over his heart.

To everyone Eli might appear as a strong person who will always put on a brave face but I know my boy better than anyone else. He may appear all strong and understanding but there is a part of him that needs reassurance that he is okay. Everything is okay.

And I would gladly be his comfort.

We stay in each other's arms silently as he strokes my hair and places gentle kisses on my hair.

The guys are setting up the table as Lucas goes on and on about his shopping spree. I laugh at his tone and I feel Eli gently laying is head over my head in an affectionate way.

My baby is tired and happy now. I look up at him to see calmness in his eyes. I gently pull myself up and place a tentative kiss on his lips.

I pull back looking at his expression.

Oh my god. I just know my cheeks are red. I rarely initiate and now I think I have woke up the beast inside him.

He pulls me up tightly as his hand goes under my sweatshirt to my bare waist.

Gosh. He places a harsh kiss on my lips and murmurs

"Don't look at me like that, I already want to fuck your brains out and you are not helping. Wait till we get you alone, we have a surprise for you."

He looks down at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"W-what is it?" I whisper quietly.

He nibbles my ear gently.

Fuck. I hold back a moan.

"Don't worry yourself with that little kitten. Just trust us."

I nod shyly as I lay back on his chest. He continues stroking me.

I am slightly terrified but in a good way. I don't know what these boys have prepared and the excitement is killing me.

 I don't know what these boys have prepared and the excitement is killing me

We had a quite dinner.

The guys picked up some pizzas and fries after their shopping. We laughed and enjoyed each other's company.

I feel a nudge beside me. I look at the little kitten beside me who is offering me her plate that has a pizza slice untouched and few crusts.

She is looking at me with a pout. I laugh at her.

"Are you full, baby?"

"Yeah."

She takes the slice and offers it to me. I open my mouth as she feeds me ensuring that I take a good bite.

Gosh this girl is way too cute. She is focusing real hard that I don't get any crumbs on me as she feeds me the slice.

One thing that we 3 have in common is we don't like pizza crusts. I know people may find it offensive but we just don't like it.

Once I am done with the slice she smiles at me as she gently pulls her sleeve towards her hand and wipes my lips.

I love her.

I see Aiden smiling at our interaction from the other side of the couch.

We would have been a lost cause without this girl. She makes everyday better.

"Guys lets have an early night we need to go back tomorrow afternoon. Let's call it a day" James says.

"Yeah, I am tired as well." Leo murmurs.

Lucas looks at him smirking and whispers something which makes him go complete red.

There is definitely something happening there. I am just happy that each and everyone of us are happy.

"Go to our room baby. We want you on the bed ready for us." I whisper.

I feel her fast breathing as she looks up at me and then at Aid who is looking at her with lustful eyes.

She gets up quietly and make her way up the stairs. She stops for a moment and looks back at us with hazy eyes.

"She is excited" Aiden murmurs next to me.

"Oh she is and she will not be able to remember her name once we are done with her.

The night is just about to get started.

-------------------------------------
Hello loves!

I am sorry I know it's been so long since I did an update.
But here I am.
Hope you like this chapter.🤭

Will try to give you some goooood smut in the coming chapters!😚♥️

It's time for Question of the day!

What is your favourite trope in books?

I personally love Grumpy × Sunshine trope way to much. It's an addiction at this point. 😭♥️

Also wanted to thank you guys for voting the chapters and keeping up a conversation especially vanillapeach69,ulthappy,mrs_noire

You guys make me really happy!😭♥️

Bye bye 👋🏻 🫂