Chapter 31 - Elijah

⚠️ Mature content

*There are mentions of sex, vibrator and ass play*

Just putting up a caution in case someone doesn't feel good about any of the above mentioned themes.
Happy reading!

Beautiful.

The moment my eyes fall on our kitten sitting on the bed with her soft eyes staring at the beach outside with a calm look on her face I was a goner.

The lights of our room was out and there was a beautiful shadow from the moonlight on our baby's face.

She looks so beautiful and I still think to myself how this pretty girl came into our lives.

Sensing us she turned to face the door with a shy smile.

Fuck.

She is very much looking forward to this. I can see it in her eyes.

Aiden is the first to break our stare as he gently places a kiss on her forehead while stroking her chin.

"Baby can you please lay down?"Aiden murmurs

She nods her head as she lays down on the bed.

Her hair splayed across the sheets, her cheeks a gorgeous shade of red and her eyes filled with love and warmth with a hint of mischief.

She is stunning. A sight to behold.

Aiden leans up as he places soft kisses on her jaw and down her neck. He starts working on her clothes as I find the little stash we had brought for our baby.

I look through the pouch and pull out lube, vibrator and a red jewelled ass plug.

I look over to see Sam completely naked and Aiden in his boxers sucking on her nipples.

She is holding is hair in a tight grip as she moans.

Her eyes fell on me. She whimpers softly.

"Kitten, let's make you feel good, yeah? You ready?"

She nods and I can see the the waves of curiosity in her eyes as she looks over the things I placed on the bed.

"Don't worry baby, we will take care of you." Aiden whispers as he gets up to take a good look of this angel on the bed.

"D-dont look at me like that..Come near me please" Sam murmurs clearly feeling shy from both of us admiring her.

"You don't need to be worried kitten, we will be there with you and never leave you." I say as I place soft kisses on her palm that she held out for us.

I look over at Aid and nod and we know we are about to get this started. I lean up to her face as I kiss her roughly.

Jesus. This girl.