Chapter 37 - Samantha

"Coco baby here" I say as she jumps and runs towards me with a small squeaky you in her mouth

She nudges my hand as she tells me to throw it again.

I laugh at that. She has an infinite amount of energy. Gosh.

"Last time baby, mama needs to make dinner for Eli and Aid." I say as I scratch her ears.

Her ears perk up when I take the names of the boys. Oh she knows very well when they come back home.

She is a little thing but knows when the boys are coming home.

We play for some time in the lawn and then we head inside.

Things are so good. I am so happy that it scares me.

I feel scared whenever I feel so happy. I really hope it's just my nerves and nothing will happen. Please god.

The boys had a practice session so they are all at the ground. Macy has some family get together today so she is busy helping her mum and Leo volunteers at the orphanage whenever he has time and he is there today.

I would have been bored a little bit but my little baby is here with me so I am happy.

She follows behind me as I make my way towards the kitchen.

I grab some strawberries for me to snack on while giving Coco some treats.

Hmmm. I am thinking of making chicken soup and we have some leftover corn bread from yesterday.

That should work. I am not much hungry and the boys had been craving a good warm soup so it's a win win.

I look at the groceries and we need the most important thing chicken.

Uh oh. Aid loves chicken so I want to make it.

I look at the time and there is still an hour for them to come back home I can make a quick grocery run.

There is a supermarket just around the corner and they will have the required items.

I look down at coco. Hmm what should I do about this baby. It will just take me 15mins to reach back home.

"Baby, mama is going to be quick, so you think you will be okay?" I ask her very well knowing she don't understand anything.

But coco looks at me with the most saddest eyes.

Ughhh.

"Okay okay I'll leave you with Aunt Chloe and you can play with buddy and I'll come pick you up." She barks as her tail wags excited at buddy's name.

We have this sweetest neighbour Aunty Chloe who is around 50 and has a beautiful golden retriever boy named buddy. Coco loves playing with him though he can crush her with his body.

I feel a laugh bubble out of me as I remember the day when we were trying to find her all over aunt chloes house and she was laying under buddy all cozy and warm.