Prologue

The muffled rumbling of the bus's engine filled the ears of the other passengers including mine as I waited for the transport vehicle to reach the upcoming Bus Stop.

My name is Y/N L/N (Your Name, Last Name) I am a high school student on the way to my new school which I have been transferred to after graduating middle school.

The Prestigious Transformer Academy.

Just last week I took the entrance exam and apparently, I was the only transferee for the new semester in that school. I don't know exactly why but perhaps talking to the Principal of the school, Quintessa, she might be able to provide me an answer as to why.

It isn't any ordinary school, or so I've been told by some of my old classmates, that Transformer Academy is the school with the highest acceptance rate in the entire state, meaning those who become successful doctors, lawyers, etc etc. graduated from that school.

I wouldn't have minded going to a different school, be it private or public but when my parents received that letter of acceptance as soon as I graduated from middle school they made sure that was the school I was going to.

And I wasn't prepared to handle that Transformer Academy would be hundreds of kilometers away from my hometown, Luckily the option for applying for a Dormitory which was inside the compound of the school was available.

Besides my parents were ready to kick me out once they talked about it, I honestly felt a little betrayed that they didn't talk about it as long, but I digress since this would be new and somewhat exciting for me.

I'm not usually an introverted or extroverted person and I fall in between I wasn't popular or unpopular in middle school either and I had decent friends, Which took me quite a while to gain, And now that I have to do it again it's making me feel anxious as well.

Ding!

The chime of the bus's sign changing from the inside snapped me out of my thoughts and the bus gradually slowed to a stop, Looking to my right side was the bus stop with a couple of students also wearing the same uniform as I was, which meant they were students of Transformer Academy as well.

As I made my way to exit the bus, I stepped out and waited for the bus to pass alongside some of the other students, Once the bus drove away the school finally came into view..and they weren't kidding when they said the school was prestigious and luxurious.

Walking up to the school, To get much closer as I stood by the gate, there were two logos or emblems by the two pillars at the entrance, Inspecting further on the left one underneath it read Autogals, And on the right one it read Deceptigals

Must be clubs? Or teams in the school probably, As I continued to walk further into the school, Looking around the atmosphere was calm and serene with other students outside the school but the garden while other students were visible inside.