The Beginning

Long ago they were 6 masters who protected the gem of time . One afternoon there was a loud bang , it was the Smiths the wielders of the Space Gem . There was a legend that stated that if you merged the two gems you would be the ruler of time and space magic and u would be the ruler of the universe . The Smiths and the 6 Masters had a battle but Masters could not handle it so they said a spell " Ohh gem  . Ohh gem . Let the one who wields you next be worthy . " After the spell was spoken the masters disappeared and the Time Gem split into six shards and separated. After that the Smiths made it their life long mission to find the Gem of Time . 573 years later , The next protector of the Space Gem was Alexander Finneas Smith ' The most popular kid ' . He had been training ever since he was 3 years old. He was taught Martial Arts , Boxing and Wrestling. Whilst he was getting ready for a practice boxing match at school , he noticed a bright emerald green light from his back and he saw one of the shards of the Time Gem . When he was about to grab it one of his friends came into the locker room and he swallowed it. During his boxing match , when his opponent was about to deal a fatal blow , time stopped . Alex stood there in awe as he wondered what had happened . In that moment he realised that it was the power of the time Gem and when he soon realised time resumed and he quickly dodged his opponents attack and punched with all his strength. Alexander was the first one who had found the first shard but there were 5 more left .