19

"I know it's sudden, but me and Yuji are getting married." Tamiko announces. "M-Married?! As in wedding, bridesmaids, husband and wife?!" Kugisaki freaks out. "Yup." Tamiko chuckles. Yuji held Tamiko close. "I'm not sure when we'll be executed, so I wanted us to be bonded for life before anything happens." Yuji says. "Understandable. Though, you did get Gojo's blessing, correct?" Megumi asks. "Of course, I did. But it was really nerve wracking when I had to ask him." Yuji slightly shivers as he thought about it. For five minutes, Gojo stared at Yuji after he asked permission before eventually saying yes. 

"Well, congratulations!" Kugisaki and Maki smile as they hug Tamiko. Megumi patted Yuji's back. Panda and Inumaki did the same. Gojo watched from afar and smiles. He then walked off to his room. Opening his closet, he stared at the large brown box. Taking it out and placing it on his bed, he began to open it. There inside were pictures of him and his Tamiko, Tamiko's wedding dress, their rings, and any other items that belonged to Tamiko. Gojo took out his wedding photo and sat down on the bed. The thought of Yuji and Tamiko getting married, made him think back to his wedding day. When he was so young and in love with the woman he grew up with. He then gently took out the wedding dress. Holding it close to his nose, he smelled the sweet scent of cherry blossoms. Memories flooded his mind and he began to unknowingly cry. He opened his eyes as he felt hand on his face. "Dad?" Tamiko looked at him with worry. "H-Hey, kiddo." He sniffles as he took off his blindfold. Tamiko frowns a bit at his sadden state. She sat next to him and held his hand. "I never got to ask...how was your wedding day?" Tamiko asks. "Wonderful." Gojo replies. He then began to tell her about the whole day.

......

"But, Tamiko! Human Earthworm 4!" Yuji whines. "I know, Yuji. But I have to find my dress." Tamiko replies. She cupped his face and kissed him. "I promise to hurry up so we can watch it together." She hums. Yuji agrees before walking off on his own. Tamiko also departs from Kugisaki since they were going in different directions. After Kugisaki was done shopping, she was stopped by a tall girl with brown hair. 

////

"Is it true that Itadori and Ama-Chan are together?" Ozawa asks. "Yes." Kugisaki says. She didn't want to bring up their marriage since it might break Ozawa's heart even more. "I'm glad." Ozawa hums. This caught Kugisaki off-guard. "I've only known the two since the beginning of middle school. During our last year, I've noticed how Itadori was head over heels for Ama-Chan. She told me how much she loved Itadori, but was too afraid to confess to him. She was also afraid to love because she recently lost her parents at the time. She didn't want to lose Itadori in any way. It terrified her a bit more when Itadori thought about becoming a firefighter. However..." Ozawa smiles as she looks at Kugisaki. "I'm glad that they're together now and aren't scared of the negative things in life." She says. Kugisaki smiles at Ozawa and was relieved that she wasn't jealous of Tamiko. 

////

"Are you ready, Tamiko?" Gojo asks as he looked at his beautiful daughter. "Yes." Tamiko smiles as she grabbed his hand. The other hand, she held a ukulele. 

A light shined above Yuji as he stood at the end of the aisle. He held a ukulele in his hands and began to play a tune. 

Yuji - 

A long, long time ago, there was a volcano

Living all alone in the middle of the sea

He sat high above his bay watching all the couples play
And wishing that he had someone too
And from his lava came this song of hope that he sang

Out loud every day for years and years 

I have a dream I hope will come true
That you're here with me and I'm here with you
I wish that the earth, sea, and the sky up above-a
Will send me someone to lava

Tamiko stood at the other end of the aisle and their guests stood up for her. She began to strum her ukulele and began to sing.

Tamiko -

Years of singing all alone turned his lava into stone
Until he was on the brink of extinction
But little did he know that living in the sea below
Another volcano was listening to his song
Every day she heard his tune, her lava grew and grew
Because she believed his song was meant for her
Now she was so ready to meet him above the sea
As he sang his song of hope for the last time

Yuji -

I have a dream I hope will come true
That you're here with me and I'm here with you
I wish that the earth, sea, and the sky up above-a
Will send me someone to lava

Tamiko did not move from her spot. Yuji was slightly tearing up as he looked at how gorgeous she was in the light.

Yuji -

Rising from the sea below stood a lovely volcano
Looking all around but she could not see him
He tried to sing to let her know that she was not there alone
But with no lava, his song was all gone
He filled the sea with his tears and watched his dreams disappear
As she remembered what his song meant to her

Tamiko -

I have a dream I hope will come true
That you're here with me and I'm here with you
I wish that the earth, sea, and the sky up above-a
Will send me someone to lava

Tamiko sang before grabbing Gojo's arm and walking down to Yuji. Yuji smiled and shed a few tears upon looking at her. Tamiko did her best not cry either as she wiped away his tears. 

Yuji -

Oh, they were so happy to finally meet above the sea
All together now, their lava grew and grew
No longer are they all alone with aloha as their new home
And when you visit them, this is what they sing

Yuji & Tamiko -

I have a dream I hope will come true

Tamiko - 

That you'll grow old with me,

Yuji - 

and I'll grow old with you

Yuji & Tamiko -

We thank the earth, sea, and the sky we thank tooI lava you
I lava you
I lava you

The two were then initiated and said their vows. "You may kiss the bride." Yuji did not hesitate to pull Tamiko close and kiss her with such passion. "I love you." Tamiko smiles. "I love you more." Yuji chuckles. Tamiko chuckles as well before giggling more as Yuji picked her. Their guests cheered and clapped for them as the two walked down the aisle together. 

Later in the party, Yuji and Tamiko began to do their first dance as a couple. Aya entered Sukuna's domain and was immediately pulled to his chest. "What are you doing?" Aya asks as she felt him sway her back and forth. "We never got to dance at our wedding." Sukuna said. "No, but we did massacre a whole village." Aya says. Sukuna chuckles. "Indeed we did. I wanted to light up the sky for you." Sukuna hums. Aya chuckles as she lays her head against his chest. She smiled at the sound of his beating heart. So strong and loud. Her thoughts then wondered to Ichiro. Could their wedding been as beautiful and peaceful like this? Could she have been happy? If he hadn't died...would she have been against Sukuna or even have met Sukuna? Would Tamiko have been born if Aya wasn't a curse to her mother? "Aya?" Sukuna's voice brought her to reality. She felt him lift her head and she stared at him. "Sukuna..." She breathes out before latching her lips onto his. Sukuna kissed her back with a bit more roughness. Aya knew that this was her reality. What was done 1,000 years ago has longed since passed. Soon, her and Sukuna will get what they've always wanted and be together for eternity.