01 | The first meeting

First of all, I want to say that English is not my first or second language, and I only study it at school. Second, if there are spelling mistakes, comment on them to make this story better.

Thanks for reading this ᰔᩚ ( ᜊ°-° )ᜊ .ᐟ .ᐟ

Now, let's get started.

It was a sad day for an albino, his parents died a year ago, he was crying at the park, he quickly wipes away his tears and goes to the seesaw, but he realizes that there is no one on the other side, so he goes to the swing, where he starts crying again.

There was no sun, everything was covered in clouds, but there was still clarity.

Then, the albino felt a presence.

"Who-Who are you?" The albino said with difficulty, the poor boy didn't know how to speak well.

"I'm Hajime Hinata" The boy said, he was a boy of about thirteen years old, 168cm, with short brown hair and green eyes. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and some black shorts, his socks were white and he was using black shoes, his skin was a bit tan and he was thin . There was a pause. "I'm Izuru Kamukura" A voice came from the boy's own body and the green eyes changed to a crimson color, which fascinated the albino.

"I-I'm Na-Nagito Ko-Komae-Komaeda" He presented himself with the same difficulty of words. This boy was twelve years old, 139 cm, with shoulder long hair (white with some pinkish tips), his hair was too messy, he have grey eyes, his skin was too pale and he was skinny (You could notice his ribs). He was wearing a black shirt and some blue trousers with grey socks and pink shoes.

"Friends?" The boy named Hajime asked stretching out his arm in the albino's direction, Whoever took the hand and waved it, the tears came back, but these were of happiness, since he was his first friend and in general the first person who did not run away or call him 'freak' "Are you okay?" The brown hair boy was worried and in panic he gave him a hug

"I-I'm o-okay" The albino's vocal cords ached, as did his eyes. He fainted in Hajime's arms, who was very scared and since he had been part of a project, he took him home to attend to him.

The brown-haired boy's house wasn't far away, So he came quickly, he saw the other boy body.

He was malnourished, sleep deprived, and probably anemia. And that was what I malnourished, sleep deprived, and probably anemia. And that was what he could see with the naked eye.

When he checked the albino, the diseases began to appear; anemia, anorexia, cancer, lymphoma and Frontotemporal Dementia.

«Well, that's something that I can cure» Izuru thought

After so many work, Nagito wake up confused.

"Where am I?" the albino said in a whisper, so he turns his head to a breathing "Oh, I'm in your house?" The albino asked, in a whisper too

"Yes, you are Nagito-San" The brown-haired boy answered, and the albino smiled, and even if it was a small smile, it was enough to cheer the other.

"Thank you..." The albino thanked the brown-haired boy and left.

A/N
Was that okay? I did the best I could to introduce their self's, well see ya'!

580 words

Published on December 31th, enhanced on ?