1| Who is Shanaya's to-be-husband?

1st May, 2023

Shanaya and Shahyan's families had a deep friendship among them. Both Shahyan and Shanaya met for the first time when Shahyan was ten years old and Shanaya was eight years old, and from that day onwards, a war of hatred started between them. Both had to see each other very often due to the deep relationship between their families. Both Shanaya and Shahyan studied medicine at the same medical school in Australia through a scholarship. Coincidentally, both of them received this chance at the same time. After graduating from a reputed medical university in Australia, both did their internships in Bangladesh. Currently, both of them are working at the same hospital. They both loathe the fact that their medical university and workplace are the same, and because of that, they have to see each other almost every day except for family get-togethers. Shahyan's family includes his mother, Sabiha, father, Anis, and younger sisters, Nysha and Nishtha. On the other hand, Shanaya's family included her mother, Sonia, father, Zaraar, brother, Ahaan, sister, Maniza.

Presently, Shahyan is twenty seven years old, and Shanaya is twenty five years old. Shahyan had gone on a trip to Sylhet with his school friends, taking a few days off from the hospital. For this trip, Shahyan borrowed Ahaan's black leather jacket. Ahaan and Shahyan have a good bond with each other. Ahaan offered his jacket to Shahyan to wear on this trip because he knew it would look good on him. At first, Shahyan denied taking it from Ahaan, but on Ahaan's continuous insistence. Today, Shahyan came back from Sylhet to Dhaka and directly went to Shanaya's house to return Ahaan's jacket.

He rang the bell and waited for some time for someone to open the door. After some time, Maniza opened the door.

"Maniza, Where is Ahaan? I wanted to return this jacket of his first, that's why I came here directly from Sylhet and are uncle and aunty inside? I wanted to meet with them" Shahyan asks the whereabouts of Ahaan just as Maniza opens the door.

"Uh! Bhaiya is inside, consoling Apu to stop crying, and no, Bhaiya both Ammu and Abbu are not at home right now" Maniza replied showing a bit of hesitation in her voice.

"What? That witch Apu of yours is crying. BUT WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?" "Uh! Shahyan Bhaiya, please come inside"

"Uh! Okay!"

Shahyan comes inside and enters the room where both Shanaya and Ahaan are present.

"What happened Ahaan? Is everything alright?" Shahyan asks looking in ahaan's direction

"Shahyan Bhaiya, when did you come here?" Ahaan replies to Shahyan whilst Shanaya is crying

"I just directly came here from Sylhet to return your jacket. But, first, tell me why is your Witch-looking sister crying?" On Shahyan's remark, Shanaya looks at him with eyes filled with anger

"Ohho! Relax! you lizard-looking girl! Calm down first and tell me everything" Shahyan said trying to calm Shanaya down

"Fine! YOU COCKROACH LOOKING MAN LIST-"

"Wait! Let me sit down first only Allah knows how long will you talk"

Shanaya rolled her eyes at him. Along with Shahyan, both Maniza and Ahaan settled into their position.

"Yes, now tell me what happened. Why were you crying?

"SO, A FEW DAYS BACK AMMU AND ABBU EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAILED ME TO GET MARRIED TO THE PERSON THEY CHOSE FOR ME. Initially, I DISAGREED BUT THEN I HAD TO AGREE DUE TO THEIR EMOTIONAL SPEECH. THEN WHEN I ASKED THEM FOR MY HUSBAND'S INFORMATION AND PICTURE. THEY DIRECTLY SPITTED OUT ON MY FACE THAT MY TO-BE HUSBAND IS A GOOD MAN AND A DOCTOR BY PROFESSION AND THAT'S ALL I NEED TO KNOW AND THAT I WILL DIRECTLY SEE MY TO-BE HUSBAND'S FACE ON THE AKHT THAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT MONTH. ONLY ALLAH KNOWS IF THEY ARE MARRYING OFF TO A PSYCHO OR NOT. THEY ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT MY WEDDING THAT THEY ALREADY MADE THE WEDDING CARDS EVEN THOUGH NEXT MONTH ONLY THE AKHT WILL HAPPEN AND AFTER TWO MONTHS THE WEDDING CEREMONIES WILL HAPPEN" Shanaya said crying aloud.