💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before love was like a gentle game, where hearts played together, loyal pawns in a story of forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A familiar scent and warmth disturbed the storm inside of him. With her hair blown by the wind and like twisted gold, Yn walked up to him, her crystal eyes reflecting the fading light. His only comfort in this stormy banishment is his queen, his haven.

She drew closer to him, her hand hovering close to his arm like a feather on marble. Unspoken but deep, the gesture gave a message of shared burdens and unwavering support. Yn moved behind him as though pulled by an invisible thread, and without realising it, a wave of longing passed over Jungkook. He yearned for her warmth and smell, something to steady himself within all the chaos swirling inside of him.

Closing his eyes, he breathed in the delicate scent of sandalwood and jasmine that clung to her hair, an ember of moments stolen in their sun-drenched palace gardens. He felt a fire ignited inside of him by her presence, so near yet just out of reach, compared to the misery that felt like it would eventually devour him.

Driven by an accident born of embers of desire and the need for comfort, Jungkook turned quickly even with his injured arm. With his hands cupped around Yn's face, he traced the line of her sorrow around her eyes with his thumbs as they moved across her delicate cheekbones.

Their eyes met, a silent conversation blossoming between their eyes. He saw unknowns, the fear that tore at their souls, and the mirror reflection of his own suffering. However, he also noticed an air of hope and daring dancing in the shadows of her blue pools.

Jungkook silently pressed his lips to hers, his kiss a storm of desire and intense longing. With the ashes of their vanished kingdom heating their passion, two wounded but unbowed souls collided fiercely. Yn gave a start at the suddenness of his touch, but she melted into his arms and parted her lips in a quiet surrender.

His hands, rough from holding a sword and sceptre, cupped her thin body and brought her close to him. A tangible reminder of the world they had lost, but also a promise of the one they could rebuild, her silk gown whispered against his burned silks.

His tongue moved in sync with hers, playing as her last chance to drown out the sound of the waves and drive the ghosts of sorrow from her heart.

With equal intensity, Yn grasped his arms, holding him to her and to this moment. Her passion took away the cold feeling of loss that had gripped him, like a rose arising from the ashes. He felt hope in her touch, a cause to fight for what was rightfully his.

They shared a kiss that would make the world melt away, the wind whispering only their names and the waves throbbing with the sound of their stolen breath. Their hearts pounded a furious rhythm against their ribs as they finally broke apart, gasping for air and pressing their foreheads together. Their faces was a picture of passion set against a background of loss as the sun began to set, glowing red and gold.