chapter 11

After that day things got crazy and for those wondering if Cregan, Aemond and Y/n became a threesome, yes they did become a threesome.

Of course it was difficult for Aemond to accept, because he does not like the idea of sharing "something" that is his, but after much persuasion, one reads sex, he accepted it with a velvety voice, one reads moaning, which made Y/n happy.

Cregan on the other hand found the idea absurd but he always felt like trying new things and adventures, this is not a sacrifice for him or something like that. He likes both men and women, Y/n knows this so she did not hesitate to propose the idea. She knew the only real hard part would be convincing Aemond.

Today is the official birthday day of Alicent and many important families are in the castle for the celebration and Y/n could not be happier. Now she has two men, she is close to her family and as much as there are things she does not like she is still happy.

- I'm feeling so perfect - Y/n says herself looking in the mirror. She looked splendid in her long black dress filled with rubies in her corset.

(Pretend the dress is black and that embroidery on the top is with rubies

(Pretend the dress is black and that embroidery on the top is with rubies. I didn't find any dress that even looked like what I imagined so I had to wear this one)

- And you really look perfect sister. - Daemon says appearing at the door and Y/n swears that she would jump in fear if the dress she is wearing were not so heavy.

- Daemon you son of a bitch, can't you stop scaring me? - Y/n exclaims and Daemon shrugs.

- I came to get you something, honey. - Daemon says and shows the delicate crown he brought to his sister. - I hit the nail on the head when I asked them to put rubies in the crown. - he says and positions in her head that she is still staring at him surprise with the gift.

(Pretend the crown is silver because it matches the details of the dress more)

- She's beautiful, Dae. - Y/n says while looking at the crown in the mirror. - Thank you.

- You're welcome. I just wanted you to wear something that came from me today. - Daemon says and Y/n rolls her eyes and smiles.

- Thank you, but now get out of my room before your wife comes to pull you by the collar. - Y/n jokes and they laugh.

- Okay, okay, sister. I'll see you in a few minutes. - Daemon answers, kisses her on the forehead and leaves the room.

Y/n sighs and goes into some reverie and thinks about Jasmyne. What will you do with the girl? Maybe I'll kill her, she doesn't deserve to suffer knowing she's going to be dumped or something. She doesn't deserve that.

Y/n is taken out of her thoughts when she hears knocks on her door. She knows it's not Aemond or Cregan, they would just walk in. Then it must be one of your children.

- Come in. - She says and Daeron, Aegon and Haelena enter her room and she is disgusted to realize that they are dressed in green.

- Wow, Mom, You surpassed yourself today. - Daeron says with wide eyes of admiration.

- Yeah, sure. You look magnificent. - Haelena says and Y/n smiles at them in gratitude.

- Aegon, you won't say anything? - she talks and Aegon seems too amazed to even say anything, so she just lets it go. - I think you're the one who needs a little tweaking. - she says and Daeron raises his eyebrows in confusion.

- What? - he asks.

- You are in green, you are Targaryens not Hightowers to be in green. - Y/n exclaims indignantly. - Come on Haelena, I will lend you one of my dresses for you. You can't go green on a day like that. And you- she points to Daeron and Aegon who look at her - I'll be back in a little while to help you get a really elegant outfit worthy of Targaryens. - she says firmly and they nod without hesitation.

When Y/n finishes swapping Haelena herself looks in the mirror and feels like she's not the same person anymore.

(Imagine it as if it were Haelena)

- I've never worn anything red in my life. Now I feel so strange. - She says and Y/n smiles understanding.

- You look stunning, honey. - She says and Haelena smile, which is rare, for her.

- Thank you.

- Now come on, I have to get some decent clothes for your brothers. And I hope Aemond doesn't show up in green clothes or I'll cut off his head and give it to Draego. - Y/n says and Haelena laughs and accompanies her.

- You look wonderful, sister. - Daeron says, and Aegon agrees with his head.

- Let's go to Cregan, I think he has clothes he can borrow for you. - She says, and they look at her - come on, Go, Go, we don't have time to read. - Y/n exclaims and they quickly get up and follow her.

- Is this really necessary? The green snake will keep bothering us. - Daeron grumbles.

-It doesn't matter, from today you will no longer wear green, unless your other clothes are dirty and you cannot wear them. - she says sharply. - Cregan- she calls when they arrive at the door of the same.

- Come in. - they hear him talking.

- So honey, these creatures don't have decent clothes for Targaryens and I was wondering if you can't lend them some red clothes so I don't have a heart attack from such anger. - She speaks in a way that makes Aegon and Daeron want to laugh but they hold back.

- Sure. - Cregan answers without even thinking and rummages in his closet, soon shows two red shirts with gold details.

- Perfect. Thanks a lot. - Y/n exclaims while taking his shirts from his hands and gives him a kiss on his cheek. - Now you will be dressed as royal princes of House Targaryen. - She speaks directly to the two boys in front of her and sighs excitedly.

A few minutes later when they have already changed their shirt (their pants were black so they did not have to change) they go to Y/n who looks at them satisfied to know that they have done a great job humanizing their children.

She knows that "humanize" is a very strong word but everyone knows, or at least she, Daemon and Rhaenyra know, that the Hightowers are nothing more than rats who have infiltrated royalty and therefore deserve no respect or homage from their children or any decent human in that Castle.

N/A:
This EP was kind of hard to write because I didn't know how to start it, I had to think a lot if I would make a holy trinity hot or if I would just skip it, like I did. I know this may disappoint a little but I have no skill in writing hot and even more so with three people. Then I ask you to forgive me.

Xoxo 💋