Three part obstacle course

(A/N: This is gonna be a long one so, I'm sorry babes)
My pov
We run on to the challenge zone and I am excited to win whatever challenge this is, IM READY TO KICK SOME ASS! "Good morning next influencer crew!" "Good morning!!!!" "How are we feeling after these ranks?!" We all give mixed reactions about the rankings. I like my rank and I hope I can get higher up there soon! "Talen, how are you feeling after the first ranking and where you were placed?" Owen asked Talen and he's smiling and whatever, Talen deserved it tho! "I'm feeling pretty good, I like where I'm at." Said Talen all smiles. "Todays challenge is a team relay race with three rounds and each rounds teams will be eliminated." Oh shit this is gonna be fun! "The last team standing will get to chose where two people land on tonight's rankings." "Okay, now I have to win this challenge!" "Today one of you will pick the teams. Sierra, you are the first to earn a number one spot," as she tho, "But on ANI, you know me, I like to do things just a little bit differently," oh no what is he about to do, "So Tay Tay, will be the one to select the teams!" I'm in shock and scared as fuck. Taylor's confessional: "I get to choose who is on what team, Finally!, some power, thank you Owen." "So the first round is called cuffing season," "Mm, are we gonna be handcuffed all day? I can do that?" "To be successful you need to jump through a lot of hoop. Sometimes alone and sometimes handcuffed to your best friend or you worst enemy. Here's how you play, you guys saw Eddie and Michelle have that date night disaster last season, two contests will be handcuffed, a pile of hula hoops will be placed at the feet of each line. The first person will slip a hula hoop through their arm and jiggle it across their body until it makes it to the arm of the a joining player. The first three teams to pass two hoops will be moving in to the next round. Alright Tay Tay are you ready to chose the teams?" "I've never been more ready."she says with a smirk on her face. Noor's confessional: "mmm! Girl, no I can't do this no."
Sylvia's confessional: "Taylor, if you you fuck me up, I will fuck you up."
The teams:
Dawn, Krystian, and Sylvia
Carrie and Taylen
Soha and Evan
Bryce, Noor, and Sierra
Taylor and Noah
Now that all the teams are picked, the teams of three picked who did cuffing season first, My team picked Dawn and Kristian and the other team was Sierra and Noor, it's time to start the game!