Battle trials

A/N: Alright everyone, as you might know i made a poll yesterday about who you want Izuku's fiancee to be, and the winner was.......Midnight. But i'm not gonna be featuring her yet since i'm bad with romance but i'm thinking about adding her at the sport festival or maybe before that, i honestly don't know but anyway let's begin.

     Recap:

     In the last chapter, Izuku made his first step into the hero world by joining class 1-A and of course there were some complications with his tormentors being  his classmates, so they took the chance to make him pay for what he did by ruining his image on the first day in front of others by exposing him as a villain, some were afraid of him after how they explained his quirk to the others but 2 guys decided to not believe them those being Kirishima Ejiro and Kaminari Denki.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd person P.O.V:

 4 days has passed since the quirk apprehension test and class 1-A officially started their journy to become heroes, but to everyone's surprise U.A was just like a normal high school teaching them Maths, Arts, History and you name it, today is Friday and their waiting for the teacher who's gonna teach them "Heroics"

Mina: Who do you think our teacher is gonna be?

Tsu: Well it's probably gonna be another hero like all of our other teachers.

Ejiro: Yeah you're right, what do you think bro?

Izuku: I might have an idea about who's gonna teach us. 'and i don't like it'

Denki: Who's gonna teach us?

       *As if on queue, the door bursts open revealing the people who's gonna teach heroics to class 1-A, unfortunately Izuku was right.*  

AM&GT: WE ARRRREEE........WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE!!!!

Izuku: 'That's not how normal people enter the room.'

 *After the 'unusual' entrance, the whole class erupts into cheers*

Jirou: WOW! All Might and Green Tempest are going to teach us!

Mina: That's insane!

Ejiro: Yeah so manly!

AM: HAHAHA! THAT'S RIGHT CLASS WE'RE YOUR HEROICS TEACHERS FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS!

GT: And today we're gonna be doing...'Drum rolls'...BATTLE TRIALS!!!

Katsuki: 'A battle....'

Katsumi:'....Trial'

Izuku&Izumi: 'Awesome'

GT: But what's a hero without his costume?  *Presses a button and suitcases falls right to everyone's desks*

AM: GO AND CHANGE INTO YOUR DESIGNED HERO COSTUMES AND MEET US AT GROUND GAMMA! 

       *Everyone left the class*

At ground gamma:

AM: ALRIGHT YOUNG HEROES, I GOTTA SAY YOU OUTDONE YOURSELVES WITH THESE COSTUMES OF YOURS.