What is happening?

(This story will follow Leon's story. When I'm done with it, I'll also make a non-canon version where y/n accompanies Claire. For your information, y/n will not end up with Leon or any male character, so spare the "I'm too gay for this" comments.)

No one POV

Radio guest: "Look man, I'm serious OK? I saw this with my own eyes."

Radio host: "Oh, I believe you, buddy. I believe you. Just tell us a story, tell us a story."

Radio guest: "Okay, well last Friday night I was takes a deep breath walking home from the bar... This woman started coming towards me... She was staggering, you know... So I, I figured she was drunk."

Radio host: "Whoa, whoa, who. OK. Tell us, be honest now, how many drinks did you have?"

Radio guest: "No man, I, I barely had a buzz on."

Radio host: "Oh c'mon!"

Radio guest: "No, just listen, alright? She got closer, I got a good look at her...You had to see her eyes, her nose... Her whole face... looked like it was rotting!"

Radio host: "Ew."

Radio guest: "She looked like a corpse- like a walking corpse, man!"

"Heh, sounds like my wife."

Said the man operating the vehicle, taking another bite out of his hamburger.

Radio guest: "I've never seen anything like it... I haven't been able to sleep since that night."

Radio host: "Alright, calm down, buddy, calm down. Just... Hey, you gotta stay strong, OK? Don't give in to fear out there, right"

Radio guest: "Yeah, well you got that right. If you freeze up around these things... they'll sink their teeth into you. I saw it attack somebody-"

The radio malfunctioned.

"Come on, just gettin' good."

Said the man operating the vehicle, frustrated with the radio.

"I need some sleep."

The man said, while yawning.

The man didn't pay attention and crashed into what looked like a woman.