VALENTINE

TIME SKIP! VALENTINE IS NOW GETTING OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!

~

i can't believe it! i'm finally getting out if the hospital, after 2 months, my stitches are gone and i'm okay now.

"you ready?"

"yes i am."

"goodbye valentine!"

"goodbye arabella! i loved having you answer seeing you everyday!"

"goodbye valentine! i will miss you!"

"goodbye beatrix! i loved seeing you every night!"

as i enter the elevator, i hit floor one from floor 6. i wave to everyone because i don't want to be rude. and i exit and i see star, tom, bill, gustav, and georg in star's car, star and tom made me sit in the middle seat in the front. which i was fine with. star also had given me my luggage. but why?

"hey what's this for?"

"tom... tell her!"

"well, you and star are going on tour with us."

"WHAT!?"

"yes."

"NO WAY!"

"yes way."

there's no way i'm going on tour. no way. and as soon as i get out of the hospital? no way.

~

THEY ARRIVE AT THE AIRPORT

"where are we going?"

"back to europe."

"WHAT REALLY!?"

"yes."

we all are in the airport, awaiting out plane to be called.

"oh my god, what's taking it so long? we've been here for an hour!"

"star, planes don't take 5mins to get here! it will take a few hours."

"ugh really."

"you've never been on a plane before?"

"no?"

"holy shit."

"tom shut up."

"nah i'm okay"

our plane ends up arriving.

"hey star! our plane's here!"

"oh finally."

"shut it."

"wait who am i sitting beside?"

"guess."

"hmmm... you?"

me and tom sit in our seat with star and bill sitting across the isle from us, gustav and georg sitting behind me and tom. i put on my headphones and search for 'Mascara' by Deftones. it's my favourite song in the entire world. i love it.

"you listening to 'Mascara'?"

"i think you know the answer to that."

"so yes?"

"no shit."

i start looking out my window with my headphones completely on. the one side was off my ear when i was talking to tom. i feel him hold my hand and start rubbing his thumb against mine. i guess he's bored since i'm listening to music. i haven't been really able to listen to music since the day before the concert. so almost 2 months. i mean, i did have my headphones in the hospital, but i had to ASK to use them because i couldn't really have weight on my head incase the stitches opened or whatever. i missed listening to music. now i can listen to 'Mascara' whenever i want!

~

THEY ARRIVE IN GERMANY

we've arrived in germany. god i've dreamed of living in germany. not because of tokio hotel, i just wanted to learn more about my culture. since my mom is 100% german. her entire family is from germany. i think they're from berlin though, not leipzig where tokio hotel is from.

"i've always wanted to live in germany."

"really?"

"yes? i'm german you know?"

"you are?"

"yes! and brazilian and japanese."

"what? actually? i mean, i can kinda see the japanese in you, but german and brazilian? what?"

"yes tom i know i look japanese thanks."

"how much all?"

"50% german, 45% brazilian, and 5% japanese."

"5%? you look 20 percent."

"my moms 50%. i have 0 idea how im 5%."

"yeah that's werid."

"anyways who am i staying in a hotel room with?"

"me."

"of course."