>> chapter v: zach <<

Edited...
Zach's POV

I look at Ashley. She looks green and is holding her stomach.

"What's wrong," I ask her.

She lifts up her shirt to show her stomach. It's green and looks very sicking.
"We need to get you to a doctor."

"No," she says softly. She falls to the floor looking pale. Oh no.

"Hurry!" I look at Grey.

I hold Ashley bridle style. We keep running until we get to the old Jurassic Park.

"Grey let's split up to look for something that we can get to the park fast." He nods. A few minutes later I find a Jeep.

"Grey, come here." I yell to him.

I put Ashley in the back of the Jeep laying down. Her plump pink lips are turning blue. She looks like a ghost. We need to get out of here fast. Grey walks in.

"I found a Jeep, do you remeber when we fix grandpa's car? Maybe we can fix this and get to the park and get Ashley to a doctor. Do you think we can fix this?"

"Yes."

A few hours later

"Grey, try and start up the Jeep."

Grey takes the key and puts it in the ignition. It starts up.

"Yes! Alright let's get back to the park." I say.

"Zach, didn't you fail the drivers test?"

"Only the driving part." I smirk at my brother.

While driving...

"Zach?" My brother asked me.

"What."

"I know your into Ashley, that's why your trying to get back to the park."

"Okay, and what if I don't?"

"Then your stupid, she's totally into and everyone knows it except for you. And mom and dad would like her. She's not clingy, like all the others you bring home. Like that blonde bimbo Isabella."

"Just leave me alone, Grey."

"Whatever."

I thought about what he said to me. Maybe he is right? Of course he's right, all the girls I've brought to see mom and dad they hated. And then I would find out the girl was cheating on me they'd say,"I told you so."

I see the gates. I start yelling ,"OPEN UP, WE NEED TO GET IN! OPEN UP!" Grey gets the memo and starts yelling it too.

I hear a soft voice," What's going on?"
I see dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes looking at me.

Me and Grey both yell,"Ashley," and give her a tight hug. "How long have I been out?" "A few hours," Grey answers for me. "Oh ok, the gates opened." She says.

We get inside Jurassic Park and we see Aunt Claire with Owen kissing.

"Owen," Ashley says jokingly," I thought you didn't want anything to do with Claire and especially a second date." She says giggling at him.

"We'll talk about that later, anyway what happened to you three?" We start telling the story when a Pterodactyl grabs Ashley and starts dipping her in the Monosayurus water. Owen grabs a shot gun and starts shooting the Pterodactyl.

The Monosauyurus grabs the Pterodactyl and Ashley jumps from its grasp while the Monosayurus eats the Pterodactyl.

Ashley swims to the side of the glass and starts gasping for air. I grab her and pull her out of the tank. We start running to a souvenir shop hide in one of the bathroom stalls.

"This is not a good idea," she says," lets hid in a cupboard or closet."

"Sure," I say.

Me being the perverted boy would of course say yes to as something as simple as saying "'will you hid in a closet with me." We walk to a closet and find Grey in there.

"What are you two doing here, anyway I found that the only way to defeat the Hybrid is to defeat it with its kind," then we hear a growl. I sit on the floor, Ashley sits on my lap holding her breath and I understand why. The Hybrid will hear you breathing so hold your breath and try and cover you scent.

The giant foot steps fade away and Ashley says,"Grey do you have matches?" "Yea why?" "I'm using your idea, thats why." She answers confidently.

Hey guys I had to finish this chapter before I start the other one. I can't believe how many reads I have!!! Keep it up guys and your chapter will be coming soon! Love you all Little Raptors,
Kay