Wendy

(Silas' POV):

Silas. A tiny green troll with fluffy, slate-purple hair that curled neatly at the ends (much akin to other trolls like him), a blueish-purple coat he reserved for traveling places other than home, and a few pebbles in his pocket. A naturally astute individual, a pianist, and a.. less than knowledgeable troll all at once.

Now, of course, he wasn't alone. He wouldn't dare. He was currently busy scouting around the night with some other classical trolls, scanning around for any nearby areas in order to find other trolls.

Something caught his eye, and Silas eventually spotted a darkened putt putt course. It seemed as though it had some lights, but they weren't on.

At once, he stopped from the back of the group to ask, "What's that?"

Others closer to him shifted around to see what he was questioning. They too looked down, hovering in their tracks, and pondering the same.

Eventually, the group decided to stop there and come up with a plan for investigating.

"Well, because Silas noticed it originally, shouldn't he be the one to go check it out?" One member asked, simultaneously fiddling with her fingers. There were a few murmurs in agreement following that.

Another troll nodded, adding, "That would be suitable, is anyone not in favor of this?"

Silas found this idea rather mortifying, yet he said little about it. He wasn't at all sure about this.

"It would be rather noble if you did," a last troll attempted to persuade Silas, pushing him nearer to the putt putt course below.

And with the weight of all the trolls who clearly wanted him to go, he eventually gave in to persuasion. He shuddered, hesitant and will wavering. Still, off Silas went.

(Wendy's POV) :

Wendy. A little red putt putt troll. She was patrolling the putt putt course, as one of her nightly duties. She then spotted what seemed to be a green and blue flying object. And it was headed right for the course. In a midst of panic, her fight or flight triggered. She slowly watched as the blue haired creature landed on the ground. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" she shaked slightly as the green fellow paused. She quickly took out some sticky hands out of her back pockets, and attacked him. "WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She tied him onto the ground, restraining him. Although, it was kind of hard, with him flailing around.

"SILAS!" he blurted out, "Who are you ? "

Her stare became less focused, and her body relaxed a little. She didn't hold on to the sticky hand in which she tied him up with as tightly.

"..Wendy.. Whos, uhm, asking? Also, you didn't answer my question. What are you doing here. And, what exactly are you..? You don't exactly look like a.. a troll.."

"I am a troll, actually... I was sent here on a mission to look for more trolls. That's-that's what i was trying to do up until this point!"

Wendy hastily responded, very alarmed. "WHY WOULD YOU LOOK FOR MORE TROLLS? Are.. Are you working for the bergens..?"

"Bergens? What's a bergens?!"

"Hm. Okay. I don't think you are."

She hastily untied him, letting him get back up.

"Uhm. Sorry about that whole 'tying you up' thing. Honest mistake.."

"Honest... Honest mistake?!" He dusted off his coat, concerned. "Really?"

"Uhm. Yeah. Anyways, I've never seen any troll like you!"

She circled around Silas, inspecting him closely. She grabbed his arm and looked at his coat, entranced by how soft it is.

"Oh, thanks?"

"Hold on, I have to go... get someone. I'll be right back.. Silas ."

She hurriedly rushed over to Viva's sleeping quarters, knocking on the door. Five minutes later, Viva, Wendy, and Silas were all where Silas landed. Soon after, Wendy introduced Viva to Silas. As they were talking, Wendy quietly fidgeted with her hands, feeling a bit left out of the conversation. Although, she didn't mind.

(Silas' POV, Timeskip):

Silas was surprised by the kindness of the new trolls he met today, and most definitely proud of himself for doing his job well. It was most certainly something he could bring back to the others.

Speaking of the others, where were they...?

He focused back on what was going on in front of him. He waved off Viva, the newest troll he had met, and turned back to Wendy.

"Uhm. I suppose I'll head back now."

"Oh. Uh. See you later, Silas. It was nice meeting you." She sheepishly waved at him, offering him a misshaped smile.

The sleeves of his oversized coat slipped down as Silas waved back. His wings began to flutter a bit, and he lifted off the ground beginning his journey to tell the others back home.