19

After a long explanation of what I did for a living, I taught Sunoo the basics. How to use a gun, knife, strategies, etc.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked one last time.

He nodded.

"I know how much you love them, and i would do anything for the best sister in the world!"

I embraced him tightly, caressing his hair.

"If at any moment it's too much for you to handle, call me." I handed him a bracelet with a button and GPS tracker on it. He placed the device on his wrist and gave me a smile.

"Now, let's go."

***
MINHO POV

Blood spattered onto the floor and he stabbed me in the hip, all I could do was cry for Hana. Even though I knew she won't be able to do this on her own, neither did I want her to.

The other member had all been bruised, but for some reason my beatings were much harsher.

"Talk before I stick this knife up your damn asshole." He hissed in my face. My glare pierced through him, even with all the pain I managed to keep a calm disposition.

Just then, the man removed his hood. Taeyong, the leader of the famous gang NCT. He had an evil grin on his face, one that I wanted to punch right off.

"Bastard..." I grunted under my breath.

"What was that?" He lightly traced my jaw with the tip of the knife. It wasn't enough to cut me, but it was definitely enough to scare the shit out of me. I tugged at the ropes that held my wrists and feet together.

Just as he was about to stab me again, the door flung open and a bullet flew through Taeyong's head.

"Hana-  SUNOO?!" Everyone gasped.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Chan shouted.

Behind him, there was my girl. Looking beautiful like an angel. Just the sight of her was like a breath of fresh air. She gave Sunoo a look of approval and ruffled his hair.

"Not bad." She smiled.

She then ran to me and the others and quickly started undoing the knots of the ropes. I massaged my wrists as they were sore from being tied so tightly.

"THEY WENT THIS WAY!" A voice echoed down the hallway.

"Shit, we gotta go." We headed towards the window and climbed out then made a run for it.

As soon as we made it to the car, we all exhaled a sigh of relief. Han hugged Hana tightly.

"If it weren't for you and your brother, we would be dead by now. Thank you." He sounded sincere when those words left his mouth as his voice trembled a bit.

"You guys have saved me countless times, this is the least I could do." She smiled as everyone, but her gaze stayed on me for a few extra seconds.

***

Hana's POV

I gave Sunoo a big hug.

"You did so well today, i'm so proud of you."

He looked up at me and smiled. I returned the smile without hesitation. "Now, let's get you to bed. It's getting late."

"Okay!" He grinned. I swept him into my arms and carried him to his bedroom. I helped him into his pajamas and tucked him in. I kissed his forehead gently then made my way towards the door.

"Sleep well." I whispered. When I turned towards the door, I saw Minho leaning against the doorframe while admiring me.

"What?" I asked.

"You'd be such a good mother..." He mumbled.

I just laughed and walked away before he grabbed my wrist to stop me. I gave him a puzzled look.

"How about I thank you for today?" He smirked.

"I... uh..." My cheeks had gone red.

He smiled, "Cute." He whispered before kissing my cheek.

"Tch, shut up!" I playfully hit him.

He suddenly pulled me into a big hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"Thank you for saving us today, if it weren't for you we would be dead by now." His words sounded sincere.

I softly smiled and rubbed his back. He pulled out of the hug and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. He then placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"C'mon, let's sleep in my room tonight."

I nodded and followed him to his room. When we arrived in the room he pinned me up against the wall. My eyes widened and my cheeks flushed red.

"What, you think I wouldn't properly show my gratitude?"

***

oml it's been so long IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE THESE NOW